Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: more than US$ 41k for ... a /4 ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gustl
even if the car is perfectly restored - it seems "a little" overpriced to me blink.gif screwy.gif

IPB Image

wacko.gif Gustl
majkos
A "little"??

It's from AA !! mad.gif
IronHillRestorations
Auto Amnesia??
DerekKim
No thank you. At 41k I would be afraid to drive it. And if you can't drive it then why own a 914???
Allan
"This one is not quite completed but has perfect paint and ready for reassembly." blink.gif
smontanaro
A guy I know had a Ferrari 275 GTB. I seem to recall he said it was a '64 w/ an aluminum body.

http://www.arcadiadreams.com/images/ad_aut...ili/275gtb4.jpg

After he sold it he told me it was too nerve wracking to drive because he was afraid the car would get damaged.

Skip
BKLA
I, for one, hope it sells for their asking price. The car is nicely done (based on the limited pic's) and is - or is based on - a limited edition 914. The 914 is best production porsche, in my limited opinion, and I would like to see it get the respect that it so richly deserves.

Who would ever have thought that late 60's musclecars would get the $$$$ that they are now???

More power to them!
SirAndy
QUOTE(Headrage @ Nov 19 2006, 02:42 PM) *

"This one is not quite completed but has perfect paint and ready for reassembly." blink.gif

that was from the beginning of the restoration. simply *read* the next paragraph ...
rolleyes.gif Andy
JeffBowlsby
Wow!!!! smile.gif
jimtab
QUOTE(BKLA @ Nov 19 2006, 02:47 PM) *

I, for one, hope it sells for their asking price. The car is nicely done (based on the limited pic's) and is - or is based on - a limited edition 914. The 914 is best production porsche, in my limited opinion, and I would like to see it get the respect that it so richly deserves.

Who would ever have thought that late 60's musclecars would get the $$$$ that they are now???

More power to them!

Now listen, I am a BIG fan of the 914, I'm driving my 5th but come on...the best production porsche....you include cars like the 356 carrera, the 550 thru 718 cars, speedsters, early turbo 911s, ok, I guess to each his own but you're blowing off some awfully important cars.
Jake Raby
BTW- You guys think my engines are expensive....

A "certain place" now gets 7,700.00+ for a 100% stock 2.0 engine rebuild and that doesn't include any ancillary items...
Pat Garvey
Remeber a couple of weeks ago, when there was a pristine (but near-zero optioned) '74 or '75 1.8 on eBay? Reserve was 29.9!

Got huge press here, and the reserve dropped to half that in 2 days. Not sure whether it was ever sold. Can't blame someone for trying.
william harris
Well that "certain place" must be counting on fools to stay in business. We all know George's asking prices on his cars are insane. screwy.gif
wbergtho
For 41K, the headlight covers should fit better... wacko.gif Maybe the hood isn't pushed all the way down?
Sammy
A fool and his money are my best friends.......
Joe Bob
Comes with a free "reach around".....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.