Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sad Day in the Northeast
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Matt Romanowski
It was a sad day in New Hampshire. I put my car away today. Filled it with gas, added stable, changed oil. Now I have to wait months to get to drive it again.....

Anyone else feeling my pain?
Aaron Cox
88 degrees here today... sad.gif
jim912928
Yep...feel your pain. I took mine out for it's last 2006 drive and the last time I'll drive it with the 1.8l in it. This winter and spring the 3.2l goes in...engine is already to go in, engine mount/tin coming from RJ. Next year will be a blast!
porschecb
Move!! biggrin.gif dry.gif sad.gif WTF.gif clap56.gif To Nor. Cal. that is less smog then So. Cal. idea.gif jsharp.gif thumb3d.gif shocked[1].gif w00t.gif
kenpolives
I put mine into storage last Saturday, Wife was happy to get her garage space back, at least I got her a remote starter....
jflash914
Matt,
Steve and I feel your pain. Our cars have been put away for the winter.
Jack
Joe Ricard
QUOTE(jflash914 @ Nov 19 2006, 06:17 PM) *

Matt,
Steve and I feel your pain. Our cars have been put away for the winter.
Jack

Nanne nanner
My wife and I just returned from an Autocross today. T-shirts.....
driving.gif driving-girl.gif
william harris
Screw that, I'm gonna keep driving until the snow starts to fall. Then it goes away for the big sleep. driving.gif
Matt Romanowski
To all the CA People - At least I don't have to worry about falling into the Pacific! biggrin.gif

And to the southerners - you talk funny smile.gif

Just kidding. But at least we don't have to feel bad about projects that take a couple of months during the winter.
firstknight13
you big pussy the best time to drive is in the snow!!!!! biggrin.gif
mrhurtalot
hmm when should i put mine away? its like between 50 and 80 every other day here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.