Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sun Visors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tjkrueger
My sun visors are begining to sag terribly. Does anyone have a good source to either re-do, re-furbish or replace them? Tom
william harris
If you find a source/vendor, let me know. I could certainly use a pair.
HeloMech
Roberto had his redone when he did his interior. Some place out here in SoCal.
G e o r g e
pm lagunero

he is the visor referb king beerchug.gif
dagdal1967
I'm interested in what anyone finds out.... Have been thinking that I need to do mine for a while now.. They're pretty poor and the rest of the interior is looking pretty good..

Let us all know!

PRS914-6
I have had 3 sets of 911 visors done by Vinyl Specialties. They do great work for the money. $65.00 a set. They will be stiched on the outside and won't have a mirror but you won't be disapointed with the quality. No affilitation, just a happy customer.

Here is their link Vinyl Specialties
Dr Evil
Lagunero is still doing the interior stuff? That would be some good news.
william harris
How might one contact Lagunero??? idea.gif
Grimstead
QUOTE(George H. @ Nov 20 2006, 08:33 AM) *

pm lagunero

Alberto did mine a while back. The last we spoke, he wasn't doing the TJ route anymore but might have found someone closer.

You can get him by PM'ing Lagunero here on the board but I don't think he checks it everyday...
G e o r g e
QUOTE(Grimstead @ Nov 20 2006, 02:15 PM) *

QUOTE(George H. @ Nov 20 2006, 08:33 AM) *

pm lagunero

Alberto did mine a while back. The last we spoke, he wasn't doing the TJ route anymore but might have found someone closer.

You can get him by PM'ing Lagunero here on the board but I don't think he checks it everyday...

I'm not saying he is doing it on a regular basis

i picked up 2 sets he had down there at los pancho's

I'd say i'd take them down, but they'll need to get to me quickly as i should be going down any day to pick up my interior and check on paint
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.