Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Can I Spray My 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
7TPorsh
Well, i have been prepping the teener for what seems forever headbang.gif . Now that I'm just ready to paint; the wife ar15.gif down the idea of spraying in my garage.

She caught me building a frame from PVC pipes; i told her it was a new clothesline system-she didn't buy it. huh.gif

So, does anyone know how or where i can tow the car and spray? Only one place i know that rents paint booths and its in central LA; they charge an arm and a leg for only like 3 or 4 hours. i need more time as I have never sprayed a car before.

Any ideas? Suggestions? I am in Glendale, near pasadena just north of downtown LA.

Thanks Gary
914-8
I'd try driving by some of the smaller, independent body shops in your area, and just asking.

Here in OC, most of the small body shops that I know will gladly rent out their booth to you for a day. When I was looking, I went to 3 or 4, and they all agreed to do it. Just drive up, chat the guy up a bit, and ask.

I think the going rate is between $150 and $250.
lagunero
contact Jeff (Bottomend) he knows where in LA.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.