Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got my tags
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
michel richard
6 months behind the initial schedule, and it has been frustrating over the past few weeks, but I finally got my tags. When for a short celebratory spin afterwards, but the thermometer was in the twenties last night, and the heating is still not hooked up.
The engine is still in break-in and I've still got quite a list of little things to fix.
Still, this is a big step.
mihai914
smilie_pokal.gif Congratulations Michel!

Too bad it has to go to storage pretty soon.
davep
smilie_pokal.gif Way to go!

Just details from here on. Hopefully you can still find a warm day for a real spin.
VegasRacer
Congrats smilie_flagge24.gif

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
michel richard
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Nov 21 2006, 06:48 AM) *

Congrats smilie_flagge24.gif

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

I know, but I posted from the office this morning. Pics will come this evening or tomorrow. I actually plan to take it to work tomorrow. I just organized some insurance for it, so I am now completely legal for th street.

markb
clap56.gif Congrats! clap56.gif
michel richard
In July, 2005, when I bought it:
michel richard
Stripped, primered, ready for first paint. October, 2005:
michel richard
I spent the winter doing some wiring, working on stuff away from the car etc . . . Got the car back to the bodyshop and had the whole body done. Here it is after paint:
michel richard
then reassembled the whole car and here it is, tonight. There is still some work to be done on it, most notably, breaking the engine in and a dyno session, but that will be in the spring:
swl
Bloody fantastic Michel! Six months behind schedule is better than most could accomplish with a project of this size. Only frustrating part is the thought that you have to put it to bed for the winter. It will be teasing you mercilessly!
Quebecer
Great job Michel ! clap56.gif

Beautiful car, hope mine turns out as nice (one day).

Now it's time for a cold one! beer.gif
brp914
smiley_notworthy.gif awesome work and congrats!
jim_hoyland
agree.gif Well Done, fantastic project !
cantley914
Awesome !!!

Belle job Michel.

Hope you take it for a spin to Cantley next spring.
Only 2 hr drive
OK... 1.5 with the sixer.
I`ll put efforts on mine to have it ready for spring so we can gather and go for a drive

Keep her in a warm and dry place for the upcoming months.

Steph

beerchug.gif

SGB
Amazing transformation. Excellent work. Wow. And again, wow.
Lou W
Very nice thumb3d.gif
StratPlayer
Lot of hard work. well done, beautiful car, and fast. smilie_pokal.gif
JPB
Beau travaille mon fraire. thumb3d.gif
Speed4Me
beerchug.gif Must have a great feeeling of accomplishment that would have taken me years to finish! Job well done! clap.gif
grantsfo
That's a beauty!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.