Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Attack At Elementary School ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TINCAN914
My five year olds school..
I get a phone call yesterday telling me about the attack. Then I find out it's a hoax. What would posess a child to make up a story like that? I could not be happier to find that it's not true, But was furious yesterday thinking about some pyscho going after these little kids, only to find it was made up. If that was my kid I don't know what I would do..

http://www.krdo.com/story.cfm?nav=news&storyID=1491
mrhurtalot
thats happen twice at my school last week.

not abduction but hoax attacks.
URY914
Find a private school.
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(TINCAN914 @ Nov 21 2006, 07:32 AM) *

If that was my kid I don't know what I would do..

Restriction for Life.
ninefourteener
Sounds to me like a couple of 8 year olds need an ass-whoopin.
BMartin914
Kids are stupid. Probably wanted to stay home and play big bro's PS3.

Your kid goes to Rudy? I used to shoot my potato cannon behind Rudy. biggrin.gif Good times.
TINCAN914
QUOTE(BMartin914 @ Nov 21 2006, 12:14 PM) *

Your kid goes to Rudy? I used to shoot my potato cannon behind Rudy. biggrin.gif Good times.

Yep until next year, new school being built down the street from us. Potato cannon huh? I can see that.. I have a neighbor with a dog I would like to take a few shots at, bring it over.. biggrin.gif
BMartin914
QUOTE(TINCAN914 @ Nov 22 2006, 05:53 AM) *

Yep until next year, new school being built down the street from us. Potato cannon huh? I can see that.. I have a neighbor with a dog I would like to take a few shots at, bring it over.. biggrin.gif

Mine looks a lot like this one

IPB Image

When the cops come, it belongs to you and you were the only one shooting it okay? My days dealing with the CSPD ended long ago...

Sure is fun to dry fire though. Your neighbors love you after a few of those.
TINCAN914
QUOTE(BMartin914 @ Nov 22 2006, 07:21 AM) *

QUOTE(TINCAN914 @ Nov 22 2006, 05:53 AM) *

Mine looks a lot like this one

IPB Image

When the cops come, it belongs to you and you were the only one shooting it okay? My days dealing with the CSPD ended long ago...

Sure is fun to dry fire though. Your neighbors love you after a few of those.

Sweet!!!!
Question... Would my neighbors Shitzu fit in it? If so approximately how far do you think it would go? idea.gif
Since your on a first name nasis with the CSPD, I think it would be best for you to be here when fired.. biggrin.gif
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(TINCAN914 @ Nov 22 2006, 08:07 AM) *

Question... Would my neighbors Shitzu fit in it? If so approximately how far do you think it would go? idea.gif

I am sure it would fit a piece at a time, many factors would determine how far

each individual part would fly. Try it and report back. popcorn[1].gif

TINCAN914
QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Nov 22 2006, 09:33 AM) *

QUOTE(TINCAN914 @ Nov 22 2006, 08:07 AM) *

I am sure it would fit a piece at a time, many factors would determine how far

each individual part would fly. Try it and report back. popcorn[1].gif

chairfall.gif Will do.. insert flyingshitzupuppysmilyface here..
Scott-thundercat
shitzu shotgun! yeah! might have to play with the choke tube to get the pattern right.

stupid kids and their stupid hoaxes- ban them for life from society!
Aaron Cox
speaking of tater cannons...

in high school, i used that as an excuse for myparents to buy the materials for my 'science fair' project.

LOL... my 150 PSI potato cannon took me all the way to sacremento for the state competition LOL

twice! ROFL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.