Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Laguna Seca Date
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
nebreitling
Just FYI for you guys.....

--------------------------------------

Hello,
UnlimitedLaps has been offered January 1st date at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. This is a tentative date and I will need about 55 commitments before I will commit to putting on this event. The entry fee will likely be about $300 each, including catered lunch, drinks, and snacks.

I can think of no better ways to start the new year than to spend a day at the world renown Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. So if you plan to be sober and want to begin the new year with a roar, join me at Laguna Seca on Monday January 1st!

If you can commit to attending this event, please reply to this email and let me know. Once I have 55 commitments by Wednesday Nov 22nd, I will confirm the date with Mazda Raceway and the event will be on.

Hunpin

http://www.unlimitedlaps.com
info@unlimitedlaps.com
grantsfo
Now that redefines meaning of a hangover run. If I didn't have out of state guests staying with me I'd give that one a go.
Brad Roberts
Has anyone ran with them over the last year or so? Last time I was out with them I thought I was going to die.

B
nebreitling
i ran with 'em this summer a couple times. definitely a less 'controlled' environment. but i actually saw that as a feature, not a drawback... i was able to push the car harder without making others feel uneasy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.