Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Inspection help
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
1bad914
Anyone live in or around Hendersonville, TN? I am looking at purchasing a 912 in Hendersonville and was hoping someone could look at it objectivly for me.
wbergtho
Buy a 914! Looks like you could use one. biggrin.gif
Pnambic
Durn it! I was just 3 miles away in Madison last weekend and could have easily stopped by the place to take a look. I don't know when I'll be heading through again, probably 3 or 4 weeks.

Plus, I really don't know 912's so much. But it might be worth it just to take a peek. cool_shades.gif
1bad914
I know, I know I should purchase another 914, but I am a little burned out on restoring 914's, I need to do something else, even though I am restoring the Notch...hmmmm...maybe I will look into it. I would like to buy one that is done.

I will be driving thru that area on the 8th of December and was thinking of buying this 912 and picking it up on the way thru, but I would prefer that someone actually lays thier hands on it before purchasing blind!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.