Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 916 at Dawydiak
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mikey
I popped into Dawydiak Motors in SF today while I was walking around and saw this. Only 325K!
mikey

More info here:
http://www.carsauto.com/detail.cfm?ID=174786
So.Cal.914
Oh well is that all....GROUP BUY. I have room to keep it over here. smile.gif
smontanaro
What's with the funky right-hand HE?

IPB Image

Skip
Brad Roberts
I *think* it is part of the pre-heating system for the MFI. They had to do something for it.

We have seen this car for years in the Bay Area. The guy who owns it drives it/drove it quite a bit. Same car we see on Ebay every few years.

Hi Mikey!

B
Gustl
QUOTE(mikey @ Nov 22 2006, 05:23 AM) *

Only 325K!

nice discount - less than half a year ago Walter Dawydiak was asking 375k ...

wavey.gif Gustl
mikey
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Nov 22 2006, 10:41 AM) *

I *think* it is part of the pre-heating system for the MFI. They had to do something for it.

We have seen this car for years in the Bay Area. The guy who owns it drives it/drove it quite a bit. Same car we see on Ebay every few years.

Hi Mikey!

B

Hey Brad!

The engine is just about ready to start for the first time! Probably will happen when I get back from Turkey Day and birthday party in SoCal this weekend.
Eric_Shea

That would have been my guess as well. Strange the 911 heat exchangers just have a pipe welded on them. Wonder why the elaborate extra chamber?

When are you going to call me back wienerschnitzel?
Brad Roberts
I didnt know I missed a call ??

Good news Mikey I thought about coming up this weekend, but I'm trying to pay off bills and get ahead. Slowly chipping away at it!

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.