Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We Lost a 914 Brother Today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
racerbvd
sad.gif We lost another 914 brother today, Floyd was an advid 914 guy, built built is according to the project one that VW&Porsche and did it right down to the last bolt with all the mods they suggested. He was more than just a car guy, he was a great friend too and will be missed
StratPlayer
Sorry to hear that, may he rest in peace.
JPB
Sad sad.gif
Allan
So sad to hear.

I wish the best for his family and loved ones...
majkos
I pray for the family, as this is some of the time,families get together.

I give Thanks for mine. wub.gif
Jeroen
sorry to hear about the loss... sad.gif
Pat Garvey
I'm usually an idiot!

But, when we lose someone from our "fold" it mean a significant void.

I did not know Floyd, but it doesn't matter - he's mised. What a horrible time of year for this to happen!

This is one of the reasons I make vertain I spend Christmas with my 93 year old mother & late 80's in-laws. For years, since I moved to Philly, I've gone back to Concy to be with them on Christmas. I've had to give up time with serious friends in the area to stay with family. I don't regret it, but I do miss my old pals.

Cherish whatever you can garner, because they/we won't be around forever.

Floyd, I didn't know you, but would have liked to. Watch over your family.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Nov 22 2006, 05:42 PM) *

Floyd, I didn't know you, but would have liked to.

agree.gif

sad news indeed ...
sad.gif Andy
dflesburg
What was Floyd's user name?
racerbvd
He wasn't active here, just read the tech stuff. By the time this site gained steam, cancer had taken out most of his. His service is tomorrow in Andersonville, GA.

Floyd Edward English
Floyd Edward English -IDEAL, GA - Floyd Edward English, 60, of Ideal, Georgia passed away November 22, 2006 at his residence. Funeral services and interment will be held Monday, November 27 at 2P.M. in Andersonville National Cemetery. -Visitation will be Sunday, November 26 from 6:00 until 8:00 P.M. at funeral home. -He is the son of Marjorie "Polly" Raburn of Ideal and the late Floyd English. -Mr. English was retired from the United States Navy where he attained the rank of Commander. He saw action in both the Vietnam and Gulf Wars. He won numerous medals and citations during his career including Bronze Star, Navy Commendation Medal, Vietnam Service Medal, Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal and the Kuwait Liberation Medal. -Survivors are his wife Carol Howell English of Ideal; one son Edward Alan English of Jacksonville, FL; brother Mark English of Forsyth, GA; two sisters, Margie Boyd of Aiken, SC and Joy Maffett of Montezuma, GA; two grandchildren, Elizabeth Hope English and Garver Locke English of Jacksonville, FL. -Memorial contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society. -Watson-Mathews Funeral Home, Montezuma, GA has charge of funeral arrangements.

PORobinSCHE
Another one of America's HEROES has gone. my his soul fine peace, and his family find comfort!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.