Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy ThanksGiving Racers!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Brad Roberts
We have a DE on Friday and an AutoX on Saturday!!

Gotta love the Sunshine Tax we pay. Mid to low 70's all this week!!

Got snow?

B
J P Stein
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Nov 22 2006, 04:34 PM) *

Gotta love the Sunshine Tax we pay. Mid to low 70's all this week!!

Got snow?
B

By all means, pay your taxes. 12.5 million illegal aliens are depending on you biggrin.gif

No snow, just cold rain.....and wind. Gud car mod weather in my nice warm shop. smash.gif

Oh, happy Thanksgiving to you too. Eat a bunch of turkey & take a nap.
URY914
This Sunday we have round 2 of the BWM vs Porsche Challage. 70 degrees and sunshine for all. clap56.gif
Brad Roberts
By all means, pay your taxes. 12.5 million illegal aliens are depending on you

HA ha.. Just wait until we put them to work building the fence to keep them out!!!

I'm just mad because my family didnt spend years and years figuring out how to have babies and live off of welfare chowtime.gif

B
J P Stein
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Nov 22 2006, 05:59 PM) *

By all means, pay your taxes. 12.5 million illegal aliens are depending on you

HA ha.. Just wait until we put them to work building the fence to keep them out!!!

I'm just mad because my family didnt spend years and years figuring out how to have babies and live off of welfare chowtime.gif
B

Hay, you were in Texas....you had the chance to sneak across the border.....(wrong-way-Roberts biggrin.gif) ......then sneak back in thus becoming illegal. Simple, no?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.