Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I posted on AA forums
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
i just posted. read it before it gets deleted. ask questions there please.

k

http://forum.autoatlanta.com/
Bleyseng
No link??? I am lazy in the morning,dude.
rhodyguy
beyond my feeble comupter skills. www.autoatlanta.com tech forum. i'm sure i will be banned. when i figure out how to sneak in i will post those ? repeatedly.

kevin
DNHunt
Still there Kevin. I must say you let them off pretty easy. I'd have been inclided to give them both barrels. It wouldn't stay long but I would have felt better.

If I didn't have so much going on i would have suggested we make one. I haven't done a lot of glass but i like learning new things.

Incidentally, I should be doing some welding Sunday.

Oh ya, welcome home Geoff. From what I read on the board it sounded like a nice time.

Dave
rhodyguy
lawrence, thanks for babysitting my drivel. smilie_pokal.gif

kevin
LS6/914
Just looked and its still posted. I have had same experience with Lingenfelter & Baer brake products. It took a direct call to John Lingenfelter to get a result on poor customer service. Good luck, Lar
mr914
Still there at 10:51 EST.

I bet he removes it.
d914
I live 15 minutes from George's shop, would you like me to intervene. I have some what of a love hate relationship with him. Catch him on a good day and he is a likeable guy.
GWN7
I'd still call Visa.

1)They overcharge you

2)They knowingly sent the wrong part

3)They lied to you

What makes you think they will actually send the return slip or credit your visa account? Or do either in a timely matter.
Rouser
Here's the link: front valance.

Still there, and no answer ...
Brad Roberts
Kevin.. good job. You explained everything in the post and didnt "fly" off the handle. Most people rant/rave and get pissed off and then their post deserves to be deleted.

I see their forum is "flourishing" with activity. finger.gif

B
Scott Carlberg
it's 2.32pm here in Calif.,

and it's still there! ar15.gif AA chair.gif
rhodyguy
thanks dave, but don't (i hate to say) bother. i'm sure george is a nice guy. all i want is the silly part. his staff needs to be upfront. just tell me the item isn't in stock. then i can tell them thankyou, and keep looking.

kevin
mike_the_man
It's gone! Took much longer than I expected. Should we all start posting and asking the same question for Kevin? That could be fun.
djm914-6
Found this posted this evening.

People would like to know how things were handled. agree.gif
rhodyguy
fedex was here yesterday and left me a pickup tag. box will go today. now i have to call the company(aa) for a tracking #. another "can you hold for a minute" long distance call. i don't know if the glass flare thread was one of you guys or not. if it was real and YOU read about ill fitting parts why would a YOU even consider buying the crap. the admin at the aa forum must have been embarrassed with regards to my questions. i'm not finnished with them yet. the picture of my car with the broken center reflector and the "screwed by dr. 914" sticker would be fun to post there. if i have complaints, call the company? like how many times? please,please, please, don't harrass aa's forum happy11.gif happy11.gif .

kevin
"can you hold for a minute?"
seanery
kevin, call collect.
Part Pricer
Can't the FedEx driver give you a tracking number after he scans the box when it gets picked up? confused24.gif
rhodyguy
paul, i called fedex regarding that issue and the answer is no. i have to get the number from aa. i hate starting my day listening to their phone menu just about as much as being put on hold.

kevin
"holding"
Eddie Williams
Who is Auto Art? What a suck up! bs.gif

--69 posts! 69... dude!
djm914-6
A suck up? I suck up to no one!! Bite me!

I only spoke the truth and was trying to be nice enough to keep the thread up. It didn't work I see.
Aaron Cox
the thread is gone so i cant see what djm and eddie are going at it for sad.gif
Eddie Williams
Jeez... I was only kiddin', ease up! I too have had a good experience with AA, I dropped in one time while travelling cross-country. I bought a piece of replacement sheet metal.
djm914-6
Sorry, my fault. I was smiling as I typed, but I guess I should have used an emicon. Sorry!
Eddie Williams
No sweat, I should have used a better emoticon, I guess. I had the same problem on a Honda Mini Trail list too. Trying to be sarcastic, and got my sh!t flamed. Maybe I'm an assh*le, like Brad! finger.gif
ChrisReale
QUOTE(Eddie Williams @ Nov 15 2003, 08:35 PM)
. Maybe I'm an assh*le, like Brad! finger.gif

nah, its just that you both are from Texas. laugh.gif bootyshake.gif
seanery
Sarcasm is tough in text, better off leaving it to a pro. rolleyes.gif
Eddie Williams
Seat Belt Install

Maybe I'm just pessimistic, but does AA still suck or what??? finger.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.