Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sun visors: what do I need to search for?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
type4org
My late '76 has one missing bit: sunvisors. Does anyone have good pictures of what I need to search for, what originals look like?

Need to do something while still waiting for my car. I was supposed to pick it up from German customs in Cologne Friday and drive it back, but when I called the storage facility they told me it's not possible to put in any gear, as if some shift linkage had disengaged sad.gif

So now I have to wait until Tuesday when I can use a flatbed truck. headbang.gif
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(type4org @ Nov 25 2006, 05:04 PM) *

My late '76 has one missing bit: sunvisors. Does anyone have good pictures of what I need to search for, what originals look like?

Need to do something while still waiting for my car. I was supposed to pick it up from German customs in Cologne Friday and drive it back, but when I called the storage facility they told me it's not possible to put in any gear, as if some shift linkage had disengaged sad.gif

So now I have to wait until Tuesday when I can use a flatbed truck. headbang.gif

Jens,
Do you have any of the parts? Aside from the visors themselves, you'll need the left, rught & center pivots. All of these parts are routinely vailable on Ebay, as well as the 914Club For Sale/Wanted Forum. Good luck & we'd love to see some photos when your 914 comes back.
type4org
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Nov 25 2006, 08:19 PM) *

Do you have any of the parts? Aside from the visors themselves, you'll need the left, rught & center pivots. All of these parts are routinely vailable on Ebay, as well as the 914Club For Sale/Wanted Forum. Good luck & we'd love to see some photos when your 914 comes back.

The pivots are still mounted to the windshield frame. I just want to make sure I buy a correct set smile.gif

I'll do some more pictures as soon as it's presentable. I also noticed you put up some more nailed threads that I want to take pictures for.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.