Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OK - I am lost once again
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jwalters
WTF.gif

Ok dudes - on the home page therre is this neat spiffy little banner saying how the club store is open with all the goodies and trinkets my teener deserves.

When I click on it, it brings me to the forums page, and, therre is no "Club Store" forum.

Soooooooooooooooooooooo,

Ithen click on the banner toggle "club Store", and, the same thing as above happens --

Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen,

I click on the "other" club store toggle in the bottom banner, and, well it brings me to a page saying the club store is not open yet.................

Dudes, you really, really, need to send me some of what you all are smoke.gif
Cause obviously it is some ungodly good shit--------

ph34r.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(jwalters @ Nov 25 2006, 05:22 PM) *

Ok dudes - on the home page therre is this neat spiffy little banner saying how the club store is open with all the goodies and trinkets my teener deserves.

dude, that "banner" has been there for two years or so ... rolleyes.gif

at the time, we *had* a club store. then we got hacked. then we upgraded to the new forum software. then the club store didn't work no more. then i started migrating the old code to the new system.

how often do i have to repeat this story before people *get* it?
confused24.gif Andy
Joe Bob
Ahhndy, ya wants I should wack heem? chair.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(mikez @ Nov 25 2006, 07:58 PM) *

Ahhndy, ya wants I should wack heem? chair.gif

yes! please! thank you sir! smiley_notworthy.gif

piratenanner.gif Andy

PS: for all you goodie store addicts out there, check out the *temporary* store thing in the nailed threads section.
the "real" Club Store will be back in business shortly ...
Mid_Engine_914
When the store is up and running again will the four-lug front hubs that allow the addition of vented discs be available?
SirAndy
QUOTE(Mid_Engine_914 @ Nov 25 2006, 08:30 PM) *

When the store is up and running again will the four-lug front hubs that allow the addition of vented discs be available?

i believe mueller still has a few sets, contact him directly if you don't want to wait ...
beerchug.gif Andy
Allan
BITCHIN!!!
Mueller
QUOTE(Mid_Engine_914 @ Nov 25 2006, 08:30 PM) *

Brad Roberts is handling the sale of them and he should have a few pair ready to ship out right away.

Mike

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.