Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Laguna Seca - Wed Jan 31, 2007
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Vezna31
Laguna Seca here we come...AGAIN!!!

Come on out to Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca with Leadfoot Adventures on Wed January 31, 2007 for another great track day at this world-famous road course! Leadfoot Adventures is known for their low cost - high value events, and this one is no exception. The cost is only $279 until the end of this year, and registration is now open at MotorsportReg.com. This event is expected to fill up quickly since Laguna events are really hard to get into and usually cost over $300 (sometimes way more than that!)

As always, breakfast in the morning and bottled water all day are included at no extra charge, and this time we're springing for lunch too. All drivers are welcome to attend the morning classroom session as well as the instructional novice and intermediate download sessions throughout the day. Each driver will receive at least 4 run sessions and the maximum we'll allow on track at any one time is only 25 cars!

See ya at the track!
Vezna31
Brad, Could you nail this to the top, please? Thanks!
Trekkor
Nailed!

KT
Vezna31
QUOTE(trekkor @ Nov 30 2006, 10:23 PM) *

Nailed!

KT

Thanks, Trekkor.

Any chance we'll see some 914's out there with us this time??
Brad Roberts
I'll see if we can get some more people out there.

I'll also see if I can get the time off. New year.. new schedule!!

B
Vezna31
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Dec 4 2006, 04:05 PM) *

I'll see if we can get some more people out there.

I'll also see if I can get the time off. New year.. new schedule!!

B

Brad, I set up codes for the 914club like we talked about yesterday.
Trekkor
This is a date I'd like to try to make.

KT
Vezna31
QUOTE(trekkor @ Dec 5 2006, 10:12 AM) *

This is a date I'd like to try to make.

KT

Brad is putting together a discount for 914club members, so we'd like to see a bunch of 914's out there.
Vezna31
Re-posted at 914club too!

http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&a...post&p=4583
Chris Pincetich
Thanks for the update!

Still lots of space? I got some extra $$ from Xmas that could evaporate happily at Laguna.

And..welcome to the REAL 914World! beerchug.gif
Vezna31
QUOTE(ChrisNPDrider @ Dec 28 2006, 09:44 AM) *

Thanks for the update!

Still lots of space? I got some extra $$ from Xmas that could evaporate happily at Laguna.

And..welcome to the REAL 914World! beerchug.gif

Yep...plenty of slots available. Signups were slow through the holidays like expected, but now the real advertising campaign starts. Hope to see you there!
jimtab
I just signed up but the novice group...waitlisted...shit. Hope someone bails, already took the time off. It would be even more fun than street of willow...Bingo, paid and in...can't wait...anyone else going from the boards????
SirAndy
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
DanT
pics on .com smile.gif
jimtab
Well I had a pretty good day yesterday...about 70 laps at Laguna Seca....spun once at the back end of turn 2...that hairpin is a bitch to get right....finally got closer to it at the end (thanks Brad). Managed to grenade my muffler with a huge backfire and I have a new oil seep...oh, yeah, my shift stick keeps pulling out of the console...but other than that Mrs. Lincoln...how was the play...right? Ok, one pic to whet your curiosity....Me leading all the high HP cars thru the corkscrew...the only turn I got right start to finish...who knew....and I did get a lot of complements on the car...

Hmmmm, can't seem to get the pic to load.....hmmmmmm.
Vezna31
QUOTE(jimtab @ Feb 1 2007, 08:50 PM) *

Well I had a pretty good day yesterday...about 70 laps at Laguna Seca....spun once at the back end of turn 2...that hairpin is a bitch to get right....finally got closer to it at the end (thanks Brad). Managed to grenade my muffler with a huge backfire and I have a new oil seep...oh, yeah, my shift stick keeps pulling out of the console...but other than that Mrs. Lincoln...how was the play...right? Ok, one pic to whet your curiosity....Me leading all the high HP cars thru the corkscrew...the only turn I got right start to finish...who knew....and I did get a lot of complements on the car...

Jim, glad you had a good time!
jimtab
QUOTE(Vezna31 @ Feb 1 2007, 09:58 PM) *

QUOTE(jimtab @ Feb 1 2007, 08:50 PM) *

Jim, glad you had a good time!

Thanks, I have to complement the group you have...very well run and safe. I got a great deal of track time and the instructor was a really good guy...gave me a set of hot laps in his G35....holy shit...so that's what it's like to have HP.... biggrin.gif and brakes....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.