Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: When do the SCCA 07 AX rules get published?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Rough_Rider
?? Would be nice to know like before i start building sawzall-smiley.gif Or should that be butchering.
J P Stein
QUOTE(Rough_Rider @ Nov 26 2006, 06:22 PM) *

?? Would be nice to know like before i start building sawzall-smiley.gif Or should that be butchering.

*Usually* the rules for an established class don't change that much, year to year.
You're lookin' at SM2 or F/P....pick your poison biggrin.gif
Mike T
Or XP or E-Modified.

I like your car. thumb3d.gif

Mike T
Joe Ricard
I agree with waiting till the rules hit the streets. If memory serves me I started whining and crying around early January.
the last Fast Track left lots of stuff delayed till 2008. WTF???
New XP wieght calculation against cc's versus liters.
SM2 seems to be heading that way too. however still will be over 2100 pounds.

So far I have one fiberglass door skin mounted to a semi gutted frame. the front trunk lid is fiberglass. both bumpers are glass, GT engine lid, headlight motors are next. and then the rear trunk lid.

My passenger seat wieghs 24 pounds with harness and slider. so when it gets serious 4 bolts and it's out.
J P Stein
I've been doing mods for a month now....what, me worry?
If they throw me a curve.....I'll cheat happy11.gif
okieflyr
I'm setting up to do gutted doors w/skins as well this winter. I'm currently using glass skins on the deck lids, and giving thought how to add a sizable spoiler as well. (not a wing). sawzall-smiley.gif KB

QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Nov 27 2006, 12:47 PM) *

I agree with waiting till the rules hit the streets. If memory serves me I started whining and crying around early January.
the last Fast Track left lots of stuff delayed till 2008. WTF???
New XP wieght calculation against cc's versus liters.
SM2 seems to be heading that way too. however still will be over 2100 pounds.

So far I have one fiberglass door skin mounted to a semi gutted frame. the front trunk lid is fiberglass. both bumpers are glass, GT engine lid, headlight motors are next. and then the rear trunk lid.

My passenger seat wieghs 24 pounds with harness and slider. so when it gets serious 4 bolts and it's out.

914forme
And this is why I run NASA TT classes

Mods yep have a bunch in store this winter, I have been playing, I decieded last week while I was sitting on a lake in a boat, letting the world go bye. I was going up a class so TTD it is. I now have an extra set of 10 points to play with after the mods I have planned. Time to lighten the _____ out of the car.

SCCA is seat time for me, run and have fun. I don't even read the rules, Just show up and look stupid. I am good at that. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.