Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wiring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
stang99914
O.k. I have a '73 2.0 with the original fuel injection. I'm finishing up a job that was started by someone else. The engine was taken out to be rebuilt and I've got the engine back in and most of the wiring in, but I have some leftovers! close to the throttle body, there are 3 small white wires that have a female end on them. I can't seem to find their male counterparts. Does anybody know they might possibly go?

Thanks for the help
tracks914
The same wires on my 72 are brown and they all go to a gang ground on the top of the engine case.
Not that yours are this but that would be my first guess.
Dr Evil
There should be a multi male end on one of the case bolts on the top of the engine case arround or under your intake plenum. those are probably all of your injector grounds and they all go to the same ground I described.

Good luck and welcome.png
Dave_Darling
If by "small" you mean aobut 1/4" or 6mm, and each of those connectors has two white wires crimped into it, then those are indeed the grounds that them two (up there!) are talking about. If they're about 1/8" (3mm) wide they should be hiding in a plastic connector body.

--DD
SirAndy
QUOTE(stang99914 @ Nov 26 2006, 07:07 PM) *

Does anybody know they might possibly go?

ground for your injectors. there's supposed to be a male connector on one of the top case-throughbolts right next to the throttle body.
smile.gif Andy
stang99914
Thanks to all who replied to my message. I too beleived that were grounds for the injectors but was looking for an affirmative before I went any farther. Thanks again, there is a lot of great info here on the forum.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.