OH YEA!,
After some fixes , installed Renn shifter and fuse panel upgrade several weeks ago, we finally had a break in the rain and I took her out for a little exercise.
First off the Renn shifter and fuse panel upgrade are both excellent pieces and went in fairly easy for me. I am having some problems shifting into first (kind of tight), and second is a little rough going from 1-2. All other shifting is smooth and easy either upshifting or downshifting. I replaced all of the bushings this summer except for the on the forward end of the shift rod under the engine. Had really bad shifting and found the bushings for this point had fallen apart. Replaced with some I made from some white nylon material I had on hand and I think I may have them a little tight. Seems to be improving some with use.
Back to the exercise. I had a fun time driving the car around Port Orchard for about 45 min. and then went home with my feet frozen and a smile on my face.
Updated the exhaust to early 2 liter and haven't got the right pieces yet to get the heat to work.
Later,
Tom driving.gif