Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: That time of year
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914forme
Well it is time for me to step up to the plate and thank the people who made my 914 addiction that much better this year.

these are in no specific order just off the top of my head.

1) Engmann - Several items have come from the neighboring state of Indiana. All have fit perfectly and like a glove, and very reasonably priced.

2) JWest - Purchased so much from James I should have taken stock out. But all is good, and all is well belt thumbs way up.

3) PAP - Ohio local - got me outta too many binds this year with my 914 and VW Jetta.

4) 914club - not sure if I should thank you or not, you guys have solved a bunch of stuff for me, been a sounding board for ideas, and made me spend more dollars than a Ferrari drive spends in tune-ups.

5) My wife and kids - goes with out saying does it not.

6) All the people who have bought stuff from me here and on ebay. And all the people I have bought stuff from here. It helps to keep the hobby going.

7) Eric Shea and his group - again, fair price, excellent service, etc..... Top koch stuff.

8) Brad Roberts - for just be Brad

9) Pelican Parts - excellent service

10) GPR - Good deals and always went the extra mile.

And All I have forgotten, I am grateful, and wish you all the best the rest of this year, and next.

Heeltoe914
Pictures Lets see the car?
914forme
Okay you asked for it she is not a looker, but does one thing really well. This is the second event, she ran this year.

Oh and I see another top knotch 914club supplier - Dlee, tie down hooks can be seen in the front, the rears are there also.

Maybe this winter she will get a face lift, but first all the new go fast parts have to be added.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.