Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: rear glass
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
richardcranium
I just purchased a 1974 914 and I need the rear glass. Is this a hard item to find? and is it difficult to install? Thank you.
Allan
Plentiful.

I don't know what it would cost to ship from beautiful Bakersfield California, but iffin yer needing one and can't find it, PM me and I'll send you one...
SirAndy
QUOTE(richardcranium @ Nov 27 2006, 05:35 PM) *

I just purchased a 1974 914 and I need the rear glass. Is this a hard item to find? and is it difficult to install? Thank you.

not too hard to find, call EASY or HPH or Parts Heaven. install is pretty straight forwards as well. remove old, clean mounting surface, clean new glass, lay buthyl bead (starting at top center), press on new glass, done ...

beerchug.gif Andy
Al Meredith
I've got a couple in Atlanta, Ga. If you plan to be in the area, of have a friend here let me know. I also have access to my companies shipping facility so I can box it up and ship OK. I have also spipped by Grayhound. Al LJGMERE@AOL.COM or 770-616-3767
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.