Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 06 Cayenne Turbo S
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
drewvw

With 520 horses WOW that is one fast SUV.....anybody going to pick one of these babies up? There *only* like $130K right.....
ptravnic
QUOTE(drewvw @ Nov 28 2006, 01:29 PM) *

With 520 horses WOW that is one fast SUV.....anybody going to pick one of these babies up? There *only* like $130K right.....

hmm, maybe after business school...
biosurfer1
in the great words of snoop dogg:
"i'll take two in case i forget where i parked one":)
Sammy
content removed
drewvw

List price on the porsche site is 111K for the 2006 Turbo S, and I heard my dad say this one cost $130K....
Sammy
content removed
drewvw
no worries....either way its too much money for a car IMHO. But maybe that's cause I'm not rich... idea.gif
jd74914
QUOTE(drewvw @ Nov 28 2006, 05:19 PM) *

no worries....either way its too much money for a car IMHO. But maybe that's cause I'm not rich... idea.gif

Would you spend that on an SUV if you were? screwy.gif
Brew
QUOTE(jd74914 @ Nov 28 2006, 04:02 PM) *

QUOTE(drewvw @ Nov 28 2006, 05:19 PM) *

Would you spend that on an SUV if you were? screwy.gif

I think I would! And I would prolly just leave it at my condo in Aspen for the maid to use!! laugh.gif
Have you ever driven a Cayenne? Best handling station wagon I've ever been in!!
Sammy
content removed
grantsfo
Get the base 250 HP V6 with manual tranny with invoice price of $36K its a bargin compared to many other luxury SUV's.
Andyrew
520hp? I guess the turbo S has something...
What about overboost like the 996 turbo?

Thats carrera gt hp territory...

sheesh..
JPB
Can't live in it? sad.gif
Crazyhippy
in so-cal 130K buys you a spot to keep a fridge box....

I'm in a 1021sqft condo, on the market for $450K right now...
snflupigus
QUOTE(Crazyhippy @ Nov 28 2006, 06:19 PM) *

in so-cal 130K buys you a spot to keep a fridge box....

I'm in a 1021sqft condo, on the market for $450K right now...

in my opinion... that is more rediculous than that fine machine's price.

and im in phoenix... thanks for increasing hour house prices rediculously with all your speculative buying from CA smile.gif.... wish i would have actually bought a house, now i'll have to go back to the midwest if i ever want to own one for a sane price.
richardmosselman
There's one at a Vancouver BC dealership...$168,035!!!!
There has a been a lot of discussion in car groups/media about how much more Canadians pay for the exact same cars that are exported to the US including allowances for the exchange rate. It's the same for German and Asian cars. When approached (eg Toyota), the response was: the price was based on 'whatever the market will bear'! There seems to be a bit of a grassroots revolt starting up. Some of the dealers south of the border make you sign an 'agreement' that states that you will not resell the car in Canada. Some manufacturers also say that warranties may be voided!
Cheers, Richard
Dr Evil
Ooo, 250 hp in the V6 rolleyes.gif My new to me 05 saturn Vue has 250hp (fastest damn thing that I have ever owned) and cost much less. Why not just get the Twarag whatchamacallit from VW which looks almost the same and shares the same parts?

I agree with Sammy about the comparisson with the 928 and how the prices will likely go. I'll get one for fun then biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.