Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914s at Premier Concours events
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
1970 Neun vierzehn
Being out here in the hinterlands and only seeing the "Headliners" at these venues thru either the 'net or magazines, I've oft wondered if any of our 914 models have made it to any of these glossy gatherings on the well manicured lawn. You mean Ralph Lauren doesn't have a 914 in his collection yet? unsure.gif
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Nov 28 2006, 05:48 PM) *

Being out here in the hinterlands and only seeing the "Headliners" at these venues thru either the 'net or magazines, I've oft wondered if any of our 914 models have made it to any of these glossy gatherings on the well manicured lawn. You mean Ralph Lauren doesn't have a 914 in his collection yet? unsure.gif

Not sure about Lauren (& sure don't care), but the likes of Leno & Seinfeld do. So....are thier cars crap? Or is it more profilic (is that a term?) to show something a little more exotic?

AND, why don't WE get invited? There are a bunch of people in this Club who could kick butt in head-to-head scoring. Gimme 4 weeks notice & I'm ready. Love to wipe the snot from Ferrari owners lips! Did it before! Loved it! Pompous bastards!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.