Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Buzzed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Krieger
beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif How often do you post when your buzzed?
Krieger
It's good, things are funi. I should do it more often
Qarl
Here's a test.

Does this picture look normal?

If not, then you're too buzzed!
Krieger
I can't tell. Will you buy me another beer? Its 2.50 puint night and I have no more doh
Dr Evil
You mean other people post SOBER!?

I only post sober when I am at school because they get all pissy when you surf the net, buzzed, while in class wink.gif
Krieger
Change schools. I remember in the good old day at cal poly pomona that if you studied buzzed you should test buzzed so yer in the right.......... whatever.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Krieger914 @ Nov 28 2006, 09:23 PM) *

Change schools. I remember in the good old day at cal poly pomona that if you studied buzzed you should test buzzed so yer in the right.......... whatever.

uh i can attest to that....
3rd yr cal poly pomoner stooodent
Dr Evil
Well ya, at San Diego State I could have done it no problem, but undergrad was pretty easy for me. Buzzed + med school = Acedemic review board and larg fid up the pooper (not fun) wink.gif

Ahhh, I miss undergrad.... 0030 hrs, time for bed. Evil out ph34r.gif
Joe Bob
Pansy.....I'm doing an axle install....
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(mikez @ Nov 28 2006, 09:36 PM) *

Pansy.....I'm doing an axle install....

whats his name?
swood
Or is it the drive shaft? tongue.gif
Krieger
Hey... I remember this saying about cow poly...long befor my time and never any experience.. cal poly where the women are scarce and the sheep are scared. wow hoooo sheeplove.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Krieger914 @ Nov 28 2006, 09:41 PM) *

Hey... I remember this saying about cow poly...long befor my time and never any experience.. cal poly where the women are scarce and the sheep are scared. wow hoooo sheeplove.gif

its better now....

the sheep like to try new things...

and more chicks in the classes....
So.Cal.914
Years ago I ran the lighting board in the theator at calpoly, I saw some babe's

there.
Joe Bob
Fuck youse guys....went out and did some serious damage on the roads of Hope(less) Ranch.....that shithole has no cops as it's a private enclave ( average home price 3.2M). Some gnarly twisties late at night that's prime for a blast while testing out the new axle and CV combo.....

Yeeeeeehaaaa, stopped off at the local watering hole....freaking place is all closed up with everyone inside.....geez, 45F and everyone dives into winter clothing....flip flops, shorts and a 914 club sweat shirt BAAABEEEE!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.