Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RSR type 9x15 fuch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
propricer
Have a 9x15 which was built from an original deep 6 ... replicates an RSR wheel.
Someone stole one so I'm looking for someone that can build me a 9x15 using a deep 6 as the base - also, a couple of 8x15 from deep 6's also.
Would appreciate any leads you can give me ... thanx
race914
Weidman's Wheels in Oroville, CA 530 534-7903
race914
These Fuchs are from Weidman. He does excellent work!

Click to view attachment

propricer
Thanx race914. I've been talking to Harvey and he seems quite reasonable and capable, etc. but he has never built the specific wheels I'm after so I thought I would check on other possible options.
After all is said and done, I will probably go with Harvey.
Mike D.
Dave B. at TRE Motorsports in N. Hollywood in making custom Fuchs, check with him.
sixnotfour
TRUDESIGN WHEEL, INC.
Porsche Alloy Fuchs wheel re-rimming and off-set changing, widening and refinishing! TDW is 2 piece and 3 piece wheel repair headquarters, any and all repairs for your special multi-piece wheels.
TRUDESIGN WHEEL INC.
12200 W. 52nd Ave.
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033

JIM LYON

Phone: (303) 422-5090
Fax: (303) 422-5104
Toll Free: (800) 621-6436

Email: sales@trudesignwheel.net
bjorn jacobson
Anyone know a general cost to do something like this. I want to do a set of 9x15 for my GT replica. Just curious what the cost will be.

Thanks,

BJ
sixnotfour
This guys been doin em along time also;
Gary Stratton, Stratton Motorsport
Orlando, Florida
Builds any size 3-piece Fuchs with factory centers, BBS hardware and wheel halves. Also widens Fuchs wheels by welding,
(407) 629-1911
CarsRUS@aol.com
Lightweight_911
Why would anyone make a 9x15" Fuchs (or other size) from a deep six ?

The only widened wheel that would need to use a deep six as a base would be a 7R-spec (49mm offset) wheel - all others would be better off starting with the later 'flat face' 6x15 Fuchs.
pete-stevers
building a wheel of this width...begs a question.....what tires are you going to run....
245s are the widest you can get for a street tire....and they fit on an 8
are you jsut going for the look ?? i admit this would look really slick
but what is the application....race?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.