Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Replacement for NLA shift linkage boot
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
JWest
We have now developed a boot for the side-shift linkage connection to the console cover on the transmission.

The original is NLA and our replacement, while not exactly the same in appearance, is a perfect replacement.

Keep the dirt out of your bushings so they last longer with this boot. Requires the plastic cover, which is still available from Porsche.

Click to view attachment

This is available for $20 from our site here.
914MF
boldblue.gif boldblue.gif Very cool!
Brad Roberts
Offer a complete kit with the cover "band" and all. Some people dont even know these parts are missing from the cars!!

Oh yeah.. answer my questions in the main forum thread!!

B
McMark
agree.gif package deals.
JWest
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Nov 29 2006, 05:51 PM) *

Offer a complete kit with the cover "band" and all. Some people dont even know these parts are missing from the cars!!

That will happen. This boot is a byproduct of my new shift linkage kit that is currently being manufactured. I will offer a modified cover as part of that package, and the stock covers and clamps will also be available individually and as packages soon.
JeffBowlsby
Have you developed the price yet James?
JWest
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Dec 2 2006, 02:10 PM) *

Have you developed the price yet James?

Just the boot above is $20. I don't have a price on the additional kits yet. I'll post here as soon as they are available.
SGB
This is a really nice product. Looks like sturdy material, a little thicker but more flexy than the original. Perfect fit!
Tobra
How about making a new rear cover for the cheap bastages who hatet the local P-car dealer(namely, myself)

Nice piece, thank you
justmark
i would really like a complete boot pkg as well, please e-mail me if poss.......thx. justmark sawzall-smiley.gif
zonedoubt
I bought one of these. Great product.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.