Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Special DFW ONLY listing in the parts section
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
If your not from the Metroplex skip past this biggrin.gif Im starting to clean out my stuff so we can sell this place come spring. I dont have a project so Im selling what I have left for cheap if it will help any of the local guys. beerchug.gif Check it out.
mrhurtalot
hmm im from okc. area. my sister is in Abilene. any way we could work around your zoning law?
spare time toys
QUOTE(mrhurtalot @ Nov 29 2006, 11:37 PM) *

hmm im from okc. area. my sister is in Abilene. any way we could work around your zoning law?

Well OKC is sort of just a suburb of DFW aint it poke.gif If you want to drive down I just dont want to do a bunch of boxing and shipping. Cause im like this guy yellowsleep[1].gif
MBowman325
QUOTE(spare time toys @ Nov 30 2006, 04:07 AM) *

Well OKC is sort of just a suburb of DFW aint it poke.gif If you want to drive down I just dont want to do a bunch of boxing and shipping. Cause im like this guy yellowsleep[1].gif

If that works out with y'all, I could come down on a Sunday (well, this Sunday) and take it with me next weekend. I'll be in Yukon anyways. (I could use a front hood eventually..)

I think I'm just gonna get the monster UHaul truck next weekend since it's only $8 more.
spare time toys
QUOTE(MBowman325 @ Nov 30 2006, 09:43 AM) *

QUOTE(spare time toys @ Nov 30 2006, 04:07 AM) *

If that works out with y'all, I could come down on a Sunday (well, this Sunday) and take it with me next weekend. I'll be in Yukon anyways. (I could use a front hood eventually..)

I think I'm just gonna get the monster UHaul truck next weekend since it's only $8 more.

I sent you a PM beerchug.gif
mrhurtalot
i just want to see a product list. lmao.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.