Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT: Star Trek
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Trekkor
I like it...Go figure dry.gif

They are now showing the episodes again.

"Beam us aboard"

KT
Trekkor
i'm watching right now.
Krieger
No your not, your posting. Live long and prosper! aktion035.gif
Trekkor
TV land

"1 minute"...
grantsfo
I brake for Tribbles
anthony
I just always assumed that all guys named Trekkor were Trekkies! biggrin.gif

assimilate.gif assimilate.gif assimilate.gif assimilate.gif assimilate.gif assimilate.gif

I've seen every Trek episode at least 5 or 6 times. Next Generation and DS9 were good. Voyager and Enterprise were just ok.
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(anthony @ Nov 30 2006, 12:14 AM) *

I've seen every Trek episode at least 5 or 6 times. Next Generation and DS9 were good. Voyager and Enterprise were just ok.

I've seen all of the TOS and TNG episodes. But I could not get interested in DS9, Voyager or Enterprise. I tried, but it was a no-go. I think, for me at least, there was Trek saturation. Also, the "new" shows (post TNG) seemed to loose focus after Roddenbery passed.

Zach
Trekkor
I'm having a glass of "traunya" with my breakfast.

My "hippie" parents assured me that my name, "Trekkor", was not after Star Trek. idea.gif

KT

HeloMech
I did the original trek, then, slowly adapted to NG... didn't get DS9 or any of that other crap.. however, I did like enterprise.. took a little getting used to bakula in that role though.
JPB
Best line ever. Bones looking at a rock animal/monster, "Damit Jim I'm a doctor not a brick layer!"

beer.gif Priceless and timeless
Allan
I'll watch the originals if they happen to be on. Followed next generation and even liked some of the ds9 stuff. Couldn't stand voyager and never really got into enterprise.
vanaman
you should our stash of tapes. my dad picked up about half of TNG and voyager. so now we have a 300 vhs tapes of them.

steve
zymurgist
I have a button from my youth with a picture of a Klingon stepping on a tribble. The caption is "They make such a nice sound when you squish them!"
race914
Where were you guys during the BMW M5 thread????

I replied that I always wanted an M5 with the plate "Daestrom" and nobody got it...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.