Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Falkan Azenis RT-615
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Allan
What do you think of their performance both on and off the street?
Aaron Cox
i had the older (slightly harder) 215 model... got 3 AX's and 8-10K miles out of em...

they SUCK in the wet

and very sticky for a streetable tire
grantsfo
QUOTE(Headrage @ Nov 30 2006, 02:45 PM) *

Great tire for the price. Excellent for AX. When they have tread they do well on wet surfaces. When they have more than a couple thousand miles they become sail boats. They last about 8,000 to 10,000 miles if your nice to them.

I'm trying out a set of the Hankook 212's on my Miata this week. They are supposed to be similar.
echocanyons
Good tire for the dry.

Good tire for the wet unless you have to turn (even <1000 miles)....

of course this is only my experience
Randal
QUOTE(Headrage @ Nov 30 2006, 02:45 PM) *

We put a set on my son's 944, based upon Dan Thompson's recommendation.

We haven't tried them out in the wet, but in the dry they are great. No way we can get even close to the limits in street driving.

AutoX next year.
jgara962
I've read a lot of good stuff about both models of the Azenis tire and wanted to buy them for my next set of tires. Problem is that they only make them in 205/50/15 and not 225's. I e-mailed them and the response back was that they have no plans of producing a tire in that size sad.gif For a weekend car, they would by my first choice.
firstknight13
smile.gif i run them and they stick like GLUE clap56.gif rocking nana.gif
Howard
Have previous version on Suzi. Good, but if I had to choose again I would spring the extra $$ for the Toyo RA-1's I had before.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.