Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Window Top Seals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rubberman914
[email]914[email]914World.com>-Pos

To all 914 club members that are in need of Window Top Seals from Automobile Atlanta, I would like to apologize for the delay in production of these parts.

As a supplier to AA. I take all responsibility for this hold up on these seals.

Hopefully, if things go as expected these parts should be at AA within the next few weeks.

To George: Again I am sorry for all the problems that you have had because of my delay .
G e o r g e
sending a sample out for evaluation would be the best apology

that way we The club members would no whether it is a good product or poor replacement
2-OH!
Nice job Rubberman...I think it shows a real class act...I'm not crazy about AA but it's nice to see someone standup and take the heat...I hope your product is as good as your class...

George, maybe I'll reconsider...I said maybe...

2-OH!
rubberman914
QUOTE(George H. @ Nov 30 2006, 04:03 PM) *

sending a sample out for evaluation would be the best apology

that way we The club members would no whether it is a good product or poor replacement

The only way the sample will be sent out if it is as good as the original. The original is not worth a flip spitting at both corners914World.com.->Repl
Allan
Exactly what seal are we talking about?

You stated that it is the window "TOP" seal.

It's not the one that goes across the top and down the pillars?
914werke
Call me a cynic but ...Is this a joke? confused24.gif
Cuz if it is its in bad taste a lot of us on this board are truly interested in such a product.
I dont know if addressing Hussy is usefull here, not sure he lurks?
rubberman914

No joke.

George has really been pushing hard for us to get this finished.

Like I said , hopefully in a few weeks. We still have some adjustments to make and it is a slow process.

jd74914
This might be in bad faith concerning George, but why not offer them up to the 914club Ecomm. You might hve better marketing that way, sense there is a great felling of animosity towards AA.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.