Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Damn thieves.... box of new CV's stolen and then recovered
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
This morning I'm talking to Eric Shea about CV's and he tells me I should have X amount...I give him a different figure and he sounds confused and says he has some phone numbers to call smile.gif

then about 10 minutes ago my doorbell rings, I look thru the peephole and see 2 guys standing there with an open box and think to myself "the local door-to-door church people and other sales folks don't usually wear Harley Davidson T-shirts and I don't think I've cut off any bikers lately so I'll answer the door".... blink.gif

Well, turns out the box had an invoice which luckly had my company name on it and the guys saw the open box around the corner and decided to take a peek into....a few of the CV boxes inside had been opened up with nothing taken out.

I'm guessing some kids saw the FedEx guy leave the boxes on my doorstep and hoped that they'd score something big and expensive....I hope the little f'k'rs get caught one of these days ar15.gif

mrhurtalot
lucky! that happened to me once too. but i didnt get it back

luckily my friend had sent me one of those "gormet" dog poop presents and thats all they got! hahahaha
Gint
The lazy little buggers probably couldn't handle the weight, stopped to open it up and see if it was worth dragging home. laugh.gif
Midtowner
I'll bet they were looking for one of those Wii game boxes. confused24.gif
swood
I'm glad to hear they made their way back to you. smile.gif
Mueller
left a note for a neighbor of mine that has a trick camera setup at his house, I just remembered that when he installed it a few months ago he mentioned that one camera got a great view of our front yard due to the postion of it.....

crash914
hmmm how do I reserve a couple of those CV joints? my car just dropped its balls all over the driveway...
Jake Raby
Not having neighbors has it's benefits... :-)
ptravnic
QUOTE(Jake Raby @ Dec 1 2006, 09:52 AM) *

Not having neighbors has it's benefits... :-)

Ted Kaczynski didn't have neighbors either... poke.gif
race914
Maybe leave a 'decoy' fedex box on your step with a 'blue dye bomb' the banks use...

Then look for smurfs
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.