Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TIV Engine rebuild video
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jake Raby
I have been sold out of my engine rebuild videos for the TIV engine for a while now, and guys keep wanting them from here.....I have worked out a way to get more of them, and will be selling them tomorrow individually or as a combination with the upright conversion video. The price wikll be 35.00 even, and thats a steal for a 3 hour step by step video....

See this link on the STF to get more info on ordering one.

http://www.shoptalkforums.com/viewtopic.ph...p=391345#391345

This is one day only!
ppickerell
My 19yr old son has watched the video twice now and is pissed off and amazed that I am having soemone rebuild my 2.0. He swears the video makes it easy enough for any reasonably wrenched person to attempt a rebuild. I do not have the time, but can certainly vouch for the worth of the video!
URY914
I got mine already.

Two thumbs up!! wink.gif
Aaron Cox
I got my copy off of KAZAA.... lol2.gif lol2.gif
r_towle
So,
we order tonight only???

I will finally get mine...

Rich
tod914
Damm Jake, you are good! Only 3 hours to build a type 4!
Jake Raby
It took 40 hours of video to get the 3 hrs of edited tape!!! What a bitch!

Its really informative for sure......
Brad Roberts
Patrick,

Tell your son that it will have Raby cylinders+pistons... see if that helps him out a little... laugh.gif

I watched the videos (converted to DVD's) and Jake does a great job of simplifying of the tear down and the assembly.

If you thinking about tearing a engine down.. I highly recommend you watch this video. It may just save you from breaking/cracking the case when you pound on it to get it to spit.

B
Jake Raby
Yep! we take alot of time getting it apart, thats where alot of cases are destroyed!!

Videos are selling now guys, get yours while they are hot! first 50 guys get a 10% LABOR discount from me on any service I offer.
crash914
I just ordered mine....

Thanks, Jake!
herb
bernbomb914
Jake set up a paypal acct. It makes the transaction much faster and easyer for everybody.

Bernie
Jake Raby
I already have it! BUT they rob too damn much for the transactions for a business.

5% is what they charge me, I'm selling these videos for what I have in them, plus 2 bucks!...........5% hurts!
r_towle
I ordered mine...

I want the 10% for my cylinder boring and new KB pistons you will be selling me.

Rich
bernbomb914
I would be happy to pay the extra 5% to use paypal

Bernie
Jake Raby
Yeah, BUT I have to keep things simple, when guys have 10 ways to pay, there are too many ways to lose track of things.
I hate sitting behind this desk, I belong in the shop!
anthony
The paypal percentage should only be 3%. Just raise the price by a buck to cover it.
rhodyguy
well the link didn't work. my computer leaves at 7 in the morning weekdays. i get to pay full price, but thats ok. do i still get the discount? if not, that's ok too. on the paypal. jake, you have to be firm and say NO!, NO!,NO! i went through it with the stickers.

back to the issue at hand. how do i pay with my visa? the card has cooled down and is ready to go.

kevin
rhodyguy
well i TRIED dropping the "s". still no go. i don't know what the problem is. that 24 hour deadline is a bit "hurry up". kind of screws those that have other time restraints. i missed the deal by 4 hours 9 minutes pst, and i was reading it at 3:30 am.

kevin
"too slow, no go"
GWN7
Kevin,

There's a phone number listed in the shoptalk forum thread.

My two emails bounced back also. I read the thread about dropping the "s" and figured I just call and be done with it. Easier than emailing and waiting for the callback for the creditcard info. Caught Jake at supper, so I caled him back 1/2 hour later. ordered/done
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.