Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GT Legends Video Game
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BMXerror
Hey, I already hijacked a thread (sorta) and posted something like this, but I thought I would do it the legitimate way. Anyone who likes the play racing games on PC should join us on the 914club server for GT Legends. Participation kinda died out for a few months, but it's cold now and race season's over. Perfect time to sit in front of a computer with your eggnogg and go racing. When else can you drive drunk? Seriously though, the reason I'm posting this is that I was on here for a long time without even knowing we had a server up, and I've been into racing games for years! We do all 914 races for obvious reasons. All the information you need to get started is right here.
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=47025
How about a race tonight?
Mark D.
P.S. Speaking of drunk race drivers...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woSj5ejjH5w
VaccaRabite
I'd be willing to dig out my wheel, plug it in, find a 914 and drive it into a wall. :-)

Actually, I have been looking at GTL for a few weeks now considering getting back into it. My biggest problem was that I could never consistantly make races, and when I could, I was pretty much aweful. But I'd be up for racing again online.

Zach
blitZ
I was on for a little last night, no one showed up but I got some good practice. I'm not very good at this game, but it sure is addicting. Road America is a blast.
rktmn247
I bought the game and a wheel awhile back when the topic was hot. I know my pc is up to the task but I seemed to have alot of trouble with the configuring of the controls and sensitivity so I gave up on it. Can you guys talk to each other with headsets through the game or do you use a program like skype? Maybe I should give it another shot. beer3.gif
Brad Roberts
I may need some help also. I have a wheel and pedals.. but I dont have the game yet.

I do want to race though..

I need to do something besides talk/build 914's for a few nights.

B
grantsfo
Can you get this game online? I'd be willing to give this a shot. Do you need a wheel and pedals to to this? Sounds like keyboarding might be difficult?
blitZ
This game has been out for a while, so it's pretty cheap now less than $20. You need a wheel and pedals, keyboard is pretty much impossible. I've got a Logitech Momo, which works pretty well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.