Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - I gotta lighten the mood
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MoveQik
So we have a happy hour with some friends tonight and then we are taking our daughter to the Polar Express up north tomorrow. Life is good!

Anyone else have fun plans this weekend?
rktmn247
Great idea with this thread. It is a little hot around here. I am definatly ready to tip a few this afternoon. beer3.gif

Going to the UH vs Oregon State game tomorrow so more beer3.gif and jsharp.gif cant wait it is gonna be a blast! Cheers!
Joe Bob
"Ute Futball" palyoffs....I have two games to ref, change clothes, spritz the pits, then hit the Arlington Theater wit da kids and see Disney on Ice.....Toys 4 Tots on Sunday....
VegasRacer
QUOTE(MW 914 @ Dec 1 2006, 12:28 PM) *

Just the usual . . . . . . . expensive cigars and cheap hookers. cool_shades.gif
mikerose
jsharp.gif
Series9
mmmmmmmmmm..........cheap hookers......
TROJANMAN
hide.gif
Joe Bob
Yeah, yeah....there something on TV.....some game that I'm gonna TIVO.....
Allan

So we have a happy hour with some friends tonight and then we are taking our daughter to the Polar Express up north tomorrow.

Jeez, we took our daughter to see that movie when it first came out. What 1 - 2 years ago? blink.gif

biggrin.gif
turboman808
Nothing special this weekend so far. I had alot going on the last few weeks and I am glad that it's calmed down. I'm normaly a pretty calm guy but the last 2 weeks were an emotional whirlwind. Don't want to jinx anything and I don't know what the future holds but a very special lady is finding her way back into my life. Honestly very nervous about it not sure what is going on. Maybe nothing?!?!?!

IPB Image
JPB
Got my balsa core rear adjustable ducktail made and this weekend, it's gonna be me and a big fat role of carbon fiber.

Crap I need a life sad.gif
turboman808
QUOTE(JPB @ Dec 1 2006, 02:55 PM) *

Got my balsa core rear adjustable ducktail made and this weekend, it's gonna be me and a big fat role of carbon fiber.

Crap I need a life sad.gif

I got so many parts I need to put on my car now. Don't feel like it right now though.
jgara962
25 hrs. of Thunderhill piratenanner.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Dec 1 2006, 01:53 PM) *

Just the usual . . . . . . . expensive cigars and cheap hookers. cool_shades.gif

What time shoud we be there John.. beerchug.gif
Mike T
We're staying in and battening down the hatches. Forcast is severe thunderstorms then rapid temperature drop into the 30's accompanied by freezing rain... WTF.gif

Good thing I stocked up on beverages. beer.gif beer3.gif

Looks like winter is finally here.

Click to view attachment
spare time toys
I go for my coaching cert. for Special Olympics tomorow. smile.gif
Qarl
I just made one of my killer margaritas... buzzzzzzzzzzzz... tomorrow I'm going fishing with my Dad and the office Christmas party in the evening...

SGB
QUOTE(spare time toys @ Dec 1 2006, 06:44 PM) *

I go for my coaching cert. for Special Olympics tomorow. smile.gif

clap56.gif

piratenanner.gif boldblue.gif
SGB
I'm gonna put my gas tank back in, carbs and gasline...
watch some football with the family....
ride the bicycle....
drink some beer...

and go to the PCA Christmas party! We all meet at the dealer's (he also sells BMWs and its a good thing since I'm jackstanded- I'll have to take the ol' 318) They have good eats and FREEBIES, then everyone drives to somebody's house for desert or drinks or somethng, then on to another for desert or drinks or something. It will be good fun. Maybe a little wine & cheesey but they all respect the teener. smile.gif

AZ914
Sunday.. going to VEGAS baby!!!
VegasRacer
QUOTE(AZ914 @ Dec 1 2006, 06:20 PM) *

Sunday.. going to VEGAS baby!!!

Stop in at the Brew Pub in the Monte Carlo and let me buy you a beerchug.gif
TROJANMAN
good idea John beerchug.gif
thanks again.

that's a pretty nice looking pub too.
URY914
-Going bike riding with some friends bright and early.
-Got a door handle to finish
-Butt load of crap around the house

A/X season is over so no more car stuff until the list is done mad.gif
ppickerell
Company Christmas party at Elliston Vineyards in Sunol Saturday and striper fishing in Muellers' back yard Sunday. Here is what I caught there Wednesday.
grantsfo
Hualing the 914-6 to the shop for race engine rebuild and new short ratio tranny!
SharonG
Tomorrow - Parade of Light in Denver in the freezing weather - will be drinking something warming! drunk.gif then Cajun food after. chowtime.gif
Sunday - our Colorado get together at TROJANMAN's house - most excellent fun! mueba.gif
KaptKaos
QUOTE(ppickerell @ Dec 1 2006, 07:00 PM) *

Company Christmas party at Elliston Vineyards in Sunol Saturday and striper fishing in Muellers' back yard Sunday. Here is what I caught there Wednesday.

Nice Bass!

(it's not often a guy gets to say that to another guy.) lol2.gif
JPB
QUOTE(ppickerell @ Dec 1 2006, 10:00 PM) *

Nice striper bro! The weather is much to crapy this weekend to go out but looking to shortly. I usually go to the Hampton Roads tunnel here in Va and some nights we get about 500 fish before we decide to head back in. Its like realing your line in through a bunch of weeds they are so aggressive and thick in there. thumb3d.gif
Hawktel
I'm flying into LA sunday for a Mexico Cruise. 7 Days of leisure. I was in Vegas Last week. It was fucking Cold!
rick 918-S
Working on the lake place, Sandy's Healey, and documenting the disassembly of a 280 SL for a complete resto.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.