Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Squirrels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
r_towle
Now I know why I hate squirrels, they get in the darndest places.

I am stripping a motor for rebuild, took off the 2.0 liter head tin, and looky looky, they had a huge nest in there.

Even better, the PO had stored this one without the Throttle body installed and the intake tubes were chock full of acorns....no pics, but really funny.

My car when I got it had a huge nest in the passenger side long (like it needed more help to rust)

rich ar15.gif ar15.gif (squirrel) fighting19.gif fighting19.gif
PatW
Those little shits are the daredevils of the animal world..
Qarl
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Jake Raby
I get back at them!

At the supper table!!

Last year they ate the entire interior out of one of my cars! arrrggh!
Mark Henry
They do have big ones!
scotty
Now I know why I hate squirrels, they get in the darndest places.

BRUCE! We know where your squirrel went!

Be sure to check under the gas tank...heheheheheh! laugh.gif
Bruce Allert
uh-huh laugh.gif
bruce
redshift
QUOTE(kellzey @ Nov 13 2003, 07:41 PM)
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

lmao!

m
r_towle
Even worse,
I have a Jack Russell Terrier that is half crazy.

These dogs are bread to hunt down and kill rodents.

So, she is crazy for squirrels. When she sees one run under a car and out the other side, she thinks its still in the car and goes under to kill it.

To date she has killed the oxyegen sensor, horns, and ABS brake wiring on four cars now...

Take a look under a new car after a few beers and you too would agree that those wires (The only wires hanging down under a newer car) look like the tail of a rodent...

Its a great feeling to turn on the key and have the dashboard light up like a x-mas tree because the oxygen sensor and ABS are now no longer connected to the car..... ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif
Wifes dog.

Rich
TheCabinetmaker
Rich, all Jack russells are all crazy!
scotty
agree.gif rolleyes.gif
sixerdon
Hey Guys,
It's not squirrels leaving the acorns and making a mess in the cars. It's MICE! I see them from time to time in all my parts cars. Go buy some moth balls and stuff them in a sock and put them in the trunk(s) and engine compartment and even under the car. They piss and shit everywhere if you don't. If you don't want the interior to stink moth balls, use Irish Spring soap. Go ahead and laugh. It's worked for me. I guess the meeses don't like the clean fresh aroma.
Again, don't blame the squirrels. The only damage they do is get blood on your tires when you crunch them.
Katmanken
Blame the squirrels...

Red eyed demons from hell..... ar15.gif ar15.gif

Had one decide to gnaw a hole in the roof of my house. Sucker gnawed the hole on the peak of my roof about 9 inches long and 3 wide and set up home in my attic....

Kept hearing "happy feet" scampering in the attic. Got out he flashlight and these beady red eyes reflected back at me.....A red eyed demon from hell...

He was so crazy the cats wouldn't even mess with him...

Sucker bit on some peanut butter in a trap... Yessir!!!!

Get a cat. They will take care of (most) pesky rodents.

Ken
scotty
I understand that Siegfried and Roy have a crazy cat for sale....
jimtab
QUOTE(sixerdon @ Nov 14 2003, 05:56 PM)
If you don't want the interior to stink moth balls, use Irish Spring soap.

Manly, yes, but I like it too!! w00t.gif
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(scotty @ Nov 14 2003, 08:50 PM)
I understand that Siegfried and Roy have a crazy cat for sale....

laugh.gif LMAO lol2.gif
bruce
Joe Ricard
Had a rat driving us crazy in the house. bought that gluey shit in a tray. Little sucker couldn't resist. He managed to look back just in time to see the louisville slugger as I whopped him in the head. Man that stuff is sticky!!!! I felt sooooo much better mueba.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.