Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Don't Forget the So. Cal. Meet Tomorrow Morning!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914-8
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?show...hl=crystal+cove

How many are showing up?
HeloMech
who's meeting where and when?
914-8
This is a very informal event (but very cool! You'll be surprised at how many really interesting cars show up).

I don't think there is a set meeting place.

People start getting there around 7. People start leaving by around 9.

Here is the address:

Ford PAG Mazda Campus
7905 Gateway Blvd.
Irvine, Ca. 92618

When you drive up Gateway, don't go into the first lot! That is just a parking lot. You need to go the the lot that says "Participant Parking." That is where the show goes on.

It's kind of interesting. To get into the "Participant Parking" you have to have an "interesting" or "cool" car. There's a guy standing there and will give you a sticker and let you in. I guess he's in charge of determining if your ride is cool or interesting enough! (914s definately make the cut!).

The Participant Parking lot is fairly large. Whoever gets there first should, I think, try to find some space towards the back, where we can all park together. It's less crowded parking the further back you go.

I think Pete and Brad said they'd get there between 7 and 8, I'm shooting to get there by 7:45 or so.
Brad Roberts
I'll be there at 7:30 if not earlier. I'll be in this:

Probably be wearing a wool brown beanie and a bright orange vest.

Oh.. it has the BBS looking CaymanS 19's on it now.

IPB Image

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.