Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quad Gauge
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bd1308
who was making these?
marks914
I am!

I am getting everything together to start building a batch. I am also working on replacing the water temp with an oil temp gauge for the aircooled crowd.

BTW, how high do you air cooled guys want your oil temp gauge to go. The current gauge goes to 250, I can get another setup that goes to 325, but at more expense.

I am also working on a metric sale for the faces, ebrake, generator and acc. indicators.

White faces and black faces.

I will post some pics tomorrow of the updates.

Mark
bd1308
Me too.

SHouldnt oil temp not exceed 230 anyway?
marks914
QUOTE(bd1308 @ Dec 3 2006, 07:59 AM) *

Me too.

SHouldnt oil temp not exceed 230 anyway?

Does "me too" mean you are making some quad gauges as well?

Mark
Aaron Cox
911 oil temp gauges go up to 300...

once your oil hits 250 you need to pull over
bd1308
I have no clue why I said me too

I'll definately look into it though.

Me, no i'm not making those gauges. I leave it to the other people. smile.gif
type47fan
QUOTE(marks914 @ Dec 3 2006, 06:04 AM) *

I am!

I am getting everything together to start building a batch. I am also working on replacing the water temp with an oil temp gauge for the aircooled crowd.

BTW, how high do you air cooled guys want your oil temp gauge to go. The current gauge goes to 250, I can get another setup that goes to 325, but at more expense.

I am also working on a metric sale for the faces, ebrake, generator and acc. indicators.

White faces and black faces.

I will post some pics tomorrow of the updates.

Mark

Mark,

I like your detail of the directional arrow pointing out the location of the filler neck. . . .

Thanks,
Joe Ricard

once your oil hits 250 you need to pull over
[/quote]

Hmm never read that rule. I normally exceed 260 in the summer during lapping days.
head temps still around 345 360 ish

When making less than 8MPG you make alot of heat. Wide open on a road course rocks. and is the ONLY place you should try that shit. driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.