914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisReale
Gint?
Watts?
L8Apex?
Air Six-Ben from Tri Cities?
jonwatts
Been real busy lurking.

Haven't worked on my car in months, have nothing to report, just snide remarks to other people's posts and that gets old after a while.

Anybody got a Volkswagen radiator support from an A2 chassis they want to sell? I need one and have been too busy to hit the junk yards.

The good news is I have a new finish date of June 2004 to shoot for (see nailed thread about the West Coast Classic).
Bleyseng
Good to hear you are still alive Jon. I miss the snide remarks!!

Chris, Wow you will be gone quick! Good luck and hope to see you before you go..

Geoff
ChrisReale
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Nov 13 2003, 11:51 PM)
Good to hear you are still alive Jon. I miss the snide remarks!!

Chris, Wow you will be gone quick! Good luck and hope to see you before you go..

Geoff

leavin' this Sunday, I'll be accepting donations and breakfast til then
rhodyguy
chris, you taking the subaru or the 914 with you? where in the bay area are you going to setup camp? at an industrial park in novato? good luck, i hope this venture works out for you. your presence will be missed at bremerton.

kevin
Bleyseng
Ya, I'll miss kickin his ass at AX...I'll just have to beat you Kevin over and over again.

Geoff
redshift
Hey guys, what are the top speeds you go in AX?

It's mostly 2 gears, right?

M
rhodyguy
put on street tires first. then we'll talk. speaking of kickin ass. on the drive to cal next summer you going to get a hemeriod donut to save yours from driving the chiropratic special?

kevin
Bleyseng
60mph sometimes, so I hit 3rd gear alot then downshift to 2nd for the tight corners or sweepers. That's why I love the shorter 3rd gear as it keeps you more in the power range.

Geoff
ChrisReale
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Nov 14 2003, 06:27 AM)
Ya, I'll miss kickin his ass at AX...I'll just have to beat you Kevin over and over again.

Geoff

Au contrair Geoff, since you only showed up three times, I improved drastically. Kevin, we have an apartment in Pacific heights on California and Gough streets. Has a garage space, but Im giving that to my girlfriend. Im looking for storage for the 914. Sooby stays here. burnout.gif
L8Apex
HI... been missing too. hehehe. Busy with school and stuff like that. I'm looking for parts for the car so I can do a 6 conversion. Also playing with fiberglass and molding (danger). I'll let everyone know if I am sucessful at making a hood or something.

I'm looking for help/advice to replace my front right clip too. It was wacked and I did a poor job repairing it. headbang.gif
airsix
Hi Chris,
Didn't think anyone would notice I was gone (not really gone, just quiet). It's been a really busy fall. I put the 914 away for the winter about a month ago and have been running ragged with work and other stuff. Too many pots on the stove. Things should be a little more sane after the end of the year. I'll probably be making more appearances around here by then.

Thanks for noticing. smile.gif

-Ben M.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.