Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Membership Questions
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
IanStott
I must have missed quite a few posts! Seems we have dues to pay now, no problem I am a huge fan and have tons of respect for the people who make this site possible. Please fill me in on how much and where to send it.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
BMartin914
Please *read* the mission statement in the pink box at the top of the page to start.

Dues are NOT mandatory, they are completley voluntary. Please read under the "paid subscriptions" heading in my controls for more information.

This has been discussed at length over the past few days. If you care, do your due dilligence to read and find out about what has been discussed to inform yourself.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(IanStott @ Dec 3 2006, 06:16 AM) *

I must have missed quite a few posts! Seems we have dues to pay now, no problem I am a huge fan and have tons of respect for the people who make this site possible. Please fill me in on how much and where to send it.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada

Actually, read the nailed thread about the mission statement. It tells what is going on and why.
rhodyguy
ian, on page 2 there is a thread titled *ATTN: Member Subscriptions Are Now Available*. all the details are there. you have to select a few options to finish up. i looked high and low for the address and never would known to go to my controls had i not found the thread and the link provided.

k
TJB/914
Been away for awhile & comming back to this issue leaves me headbang.gif

Other posts have lots of dumb remarks about West Coast vs East Coast admins. The sun shines on all area's of the 914 world, duh. My advise to admins. why is it so hard to ask for donations?? Put it somewhere in big easy print with an address.

Admins.
I don't want to go through all this BS looking for an address with tons of comments good & bad. Make it simple & easy to understand, we know why you are doing it, just don't know simple things like, where do you send the money?????

My 2-cents worth. Now, where do I send the donation???

Tom
SirAndy
QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Dec 3 2006, 11:34 AM) *

Admins.
I don't want to go through all this BS looking for an address with tons of comments good & bad. Make it simple & easy to understand, we know why you are doing it, just don't know simple things like, where do you send the money?????

My 2-cents worth. Now, where do I send the donation???

it's in your "My Controls" section. it's there because it let's us keep track of the money easier, every "donation" is run through a script that dumps that info into our database.

it's really not that hard to find:

My Controls/ Purchase Paid Subscriptions

then select which one you want, select a payment method, review your selection, click the paypal button and you're good to go ...

bye1.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.