Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1970 six on E-bay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty b
take your guesses at the final price and begin to pick it apart. Enjoy biggrin.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...1QQcmdZViewItem
spare time toys
It will not sell. Reserve is way high the owner just wants to make himself feel good knowing folks will bid crazy amounts for his car. happy11.gif
boxstr
How do you know the reserve? Was it listed in the description.
CCLINEBAYMYWAY
DanT
POOR repaint, could have at least cleaned the interior. Nice install on the radio? dry.gif

so you armourall the tires but dont bother to clean the motor or interior?

Car looks like a solid base to do a complete correct restoration...

Car is in Walnut creek Ca but has Oregon plates?

I'll give him 12K MAX.
Porsche Rescue
Don't like the color change but like the fact that it is one owner for over 30 years. Based on recent sales/auctions for factory sixes, I will guess that it will go for $18K.
john grier
This one was listed on the club for sale in June 2004.
Price was much lower than 18K.
Sent someone to see it.
Did not like it then or now.
IronHillRestorations
It's got gas burners, so that should make it worth what, an extra $2800 over it's value to Zois! It's also got some kind of funky repair on the suspension console. Took me a sec to figure out what that one black pic is. I'd guess $15k tops.
michel richard
Center console is wrong, and the respray is a few years old, but this looks like a complete /6, with gas burners. It's got 150,000 miles, so of course it's going to look a little tired.
I think this is better than a lot of stuff we've seen.
Restoring this car to new or almost-new condition would not be difficult at all.
Dunno how much it's going to go for. I have no affilitation to the seller.
But this is just my .02.

Michel Richard
Joe Bob
Over 14K now....
PinetreePorsche
LOTS of time left, and eBay auctions often run up over 20% in the last few hours or minutes. It's gotta make way past 20 Gs--even if not really worth it. -Chris
anthony
By the time some restores this one they will have a $40K 914-6.
type47
i have a record of this VIN from 1995 from excellence. the listing then was w/147k miles and color listed was coronado red so this car has 2000 miles in 10 years!
mrhurtalot
QUOTE(ebay)
US $14,100.00
Reserve not met

thats how you know the reserve is way to high
Joe Bob
Means that he wants more than most of us think it's worth....he also pays more in fees.

He also has the ability to make a deal off eBay with the highest bidder...as long as it isn't one his buddies trying to run up the price....

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.