Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2006 Sebring Historic Fall Classic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
fat73
We drove down to Sebring this weekend from Tampa (sat only) to attend the Sebring Historic Fall Classic. There was a much bigger crowd and many many more cars there than I expected. You can check out the pics at http://community.webshots.com/user/fat73 and look for the Sebring album. I've included a link to the first pic in the album below.

Enjoy ....Ed aka W9R1

IPB Image

ein 6er
lots of good pics there ed!! good to see you guys again. i like the way they put your car off to the side of the porsche section, in your own little area!! WTF.gif

i finally ran into rob, steve and gang late in the afternoon.

i drove back over sun. too!!

i'll get a few race pics up in "the paddock" shortly.

SGB
She's busted!

I wanted to see...
VegasRacer
Thanks for the photos Ed.
Lots and lots of nice cars. drooley.gif
fat73
QUOTE(ein 6er @ Dec 3 2006, 06:55 PM) *

lots of good pics there ed!! good to see you guys again. i like the way they put your car off to the side of the porsche section, in your own little area!! WTF.gif

i finally ran into rob, steve and gang late in the afternoon.

i drove back over sun. too!!

i'll get a few race pics up in "the paddock" shortly.

Actually I was one of the first Porsche cars there, and there were some other cars beside me when I got there, mostly 356s. Guess I should've bathed, huh? confused24.gif Maybe that was the NARP section. biggrin.gif Or should I say the NASP (not a slow porsche) section. smile.gif I didn't plan on going into the show, but the guys at the gate talked me into it. Only stayed there until it was time for the track tour anyway. Wonder if I won anything? smilie_pokal.gif idea.gif

Ed aka W9R1

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.