Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Birthday Fairy News Flash!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mrs. K
Happy Birthday everybody! birthday2.gif

Hope you all have a super day! biggrin.gif

914Timo(39) beerchug.gif

Dead_by_Dawn(21) beer3.gif

Meredith(22) beer.gif

kenpolives(40) drunk.gif

Alison Baker(35) givemebeer.gif

effutuo101(40) beerchug.gif

cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif wreath.gif birthday3.gif wreath.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
Jeroen
cheers all!
beerchug.gif

so, what's up with Mer and Timo
Haven't seen them here in... forever
rick 918-S
Happy Birthday gurls!
SharonG
Happy Birthday everyone! birthday.gif

Chris! You're the big 4-OH!? Congratulations on your successful completion of 40 trips around the sun - may you have another 100 more or so. Have a terrific day!!! birthday2.gif biggrin.gif beerchug.gif
Gustl
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image
So.Cal.914
Many Happy Returns to all.
/L.
Happy day to everyone! tunez.gif Have a great day - Party on... birthday.gif beerchug.gif
Alison Baker
////////////////
effutuo101
Yep. The big 40. Thank you everybody! My wonderful wife, my sister Kelly (seattle) and my mom and dad (anchroage) all conspired and flew my sister Kori in from NY for the weekend. It was a party that is still going on. It has been a wonderful weekend!
Chris
Gint
Happy B-Day all. Extra special 40 to you Chris. Did you get a new 914? The orange unit in your avatar?
mstein95
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Dec 4 2006, 10:43 AM) *

Yep. The big 40. Thank you everybody! My wonderful wife, my sister Kelly (seattle) and my mom and dad (anchroage) all conspired and flew my sister Kori in from NY for the weekend. It was a party that is still going on. It has been a wonderful weekend!
Chris

Happy Birthday Chris!! thumb3d.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.