Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What a great VENDOR
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
Just want to express what a great vendor HPH and Rich Bontempi is.. Rich has helped me a great deal in getting me the parts I need to build a motor. So far he had provided me with everything that I had asked from him. He doesn't waste time in getting your parts to you. He's also ready to help you via the phone with any questions you might have in the building process. As you can tell I'm very impressed with HPH. They will be getting a lot of my business.

Thanks Rich Bontempi smilie_pokal.gif

race914
agree.gif

Rich helped me take my car from completely stock to its current track trim.

Really knows his stuff and if he doesn't have a part, he can get it!

smilie_pokal.gif

Rich has been on my windsheild banner over 10 years now!

Click to view attachment
Brad Roberts
I sent somebody to him for a Pertronix last week because everyone else seemed to be out of them.. he had it on the shelf.

Now.. if i can just get him back out in the yellow FP car....

B

Brad Roberts
Oh.. FYI

He physically runs everything to the post office down the street... doesnt wait the next day for "normal" pickup.

B
vertigo
I agree rich is very helpful and ships quickly
elwood-914
I agree, great guy. Service is fast. And if you drop by when he's not too busy he'll give you a tour of his ware house pray.gif
double-a
yup, rich is great. he supplied much of the parts that brought my little car back from the brink.

~a
DanT
Yep, Rich is a good guy.

I used to run against him in GGR TTs. His orange 914-6 3.0L against my 914-6 2.7L RS motored car.

We ran in FX class together...he would usually have me by at least a second. sad.gif
If I stayed within a second of him I felt like I had turned a pretty good lap smile.gif

This is when FX class only allowed 205s on 6 inch rims as the widest tire....
Lots of fun running all that HP and torque thru those skinny little tires.
mrhurtalot
where do i find him?
DanT
http://www.highperformancehouse.com/ biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.