Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I woke up in Heaven again!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
It's a dream come true, 9 months of constant sweating, all culmintating in this instant of crisp, clean, high charge cold air! 914s love it!

I am going to catch pneumonia with the top off!

smilie_pokal.gif

Life, what a beautiful thing!

M
TheCabinetmaker
Miles, Karl say's show us the car!!!!!!!!!!
redshift
If I have to buy a camera, I am billing it to Karl's Visa, it's everywhere I want to be.

smile.gif

M
Bruce Allert
Miles ain't got no cah'r... he jest liv's vicariously thru us'ns smile.gif
bruce

ain't gonna b'leevit till I seesit bootyshake.gif
Queenie
You know, Miles ... Kodak makes a disposable digital now. You get the pictures back on a disc. I'll even help you resize them if need be.

No more excuses. We want to see your car.
redshift
Ok, in 30 minutes I have an appointment with a digital camera.

Kodak? GET a disk? In the mail?

-catatonic smile drools-

smile.gif

Fun avatar, is that Mr Poggly? heh

M
redshift
Sorry for the glare
redshift
front
redshift
uhh.. pass side
redshift
drvr
redshift
rear

Karl could have at least hung onto that chrome hole plug for me..
boxsterfan
That is one sweeeeeeeet ride redshift!! I love the black, plus mine is without fog-lights like yours. Thanks for giving me a view of what mine will look like when the bumpers are cleaned up and shining again. smilie_pokal.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Good job miles, what took ya so long? laugh.gif

Sweet ride! gotta love black.
redshift
Thanks guys..

I still have to get the Jack-o-Pcar pictures for my buddy Bruce, they were taken with this camera... but that memory stick has gone fishin'.

If I have to, I will recreate it. I removed it when approached by a freaky person the other day, as a diversion.

unsure.gif

M
Queenie
Ok, in 30 minutes I have an appointment with a digital camera.

See now? That wasn't so hard, was it?

Kodak? GET a disk? In the mail?

They've come a long way, baby.

I'm the wrong person to ask about cameras anyhow. I have a very serious camera fetish. I spent a month's pay on my digital camera, and now I'm starting to collect other cameras (I've done this in the past with vintage cameras, now I'm buying them to use). I just bought my first Lomo camera a couple of weeks ago. Next on the list is a Polaroid Propack, I think.

Fun avatar, is that Mr Poggly? heh

That is Mr ... uhm, I don't know. I borrowed the art from Mr. Jim Woodring, one of my all-time favorite comic book artists.

Yes, I'm almost 36 and I still read comic books.

Your car is bee-yoo-tee-full, Miles. Thanks for sharing. FINALLY.
Bruce Allert
smilie_pokal.gif Way to go Miles smilie_pokal.gif You make me so proud... oh! wait, that's what a father says to a s.... uh, no he's not mine... really lol2.gif
but seriously folks wink.gif good job buddy. I especially like the first shot. VERY ARTSY beer.gif and I really like yer car. (who's karl?) cool_shades.gif

Queenie, isn't that Lomo camera the one from Russia? and you can attach a polaroid back to it. Was reading about them in the Freestyle catalog.
http://www.freestylephoto.biz/
bruce
redshift
It has black over the original blue... the paint looks good under there, I may take the black off.

This is the one that has no bars, and kybs all around.

uhhg!

M
Queenie
QUOTE(Bruce Allert @ Nov 14 2003, 09:05 AM)

Queenie, isn't that Lomo camera the one from Russia? and you can attach a polaroid back to it.

There are several different Lomo cameras. This one that I just got is basically a point&shoot, but it has NINE lenses in it so you get nine nearly-identical mini-images on each print. Very cool. I just finished my first roll of film yesterday and I'll be getting it developed soon! I took a few shots of the 914, so if any of them come out well I'll scan and post them.

The rest of the Lomo cameras can be seen here, along with galleries of cool photo after cool photo.

The Polaroid that I'm looking at shoots both the 3.25x4.25 film (color and b/w) as well as the newer square film. I have been playing around with Polaroid transfers with some success; I need to set myself up to do image transfers rather than emulsion transfers. The emulsion transfers are neat but hard to maintain any sort of consistency with. I think image transfers will have a higher success rate. At least, that's what I'm hoping.

I don't need a Polaroid back for my film cameras (well, at least not yet) because I already have a Vivitar Slide Printer that allows me to make Polaroids from my slides.

Uhm, sorry for highjacking your thread, Miles. I really shouldn't even get started talking about camera stuff...
Aaron Cox
Hey, we finally see where miles comes from.....

Look closely---(he musthave hopped the fence) laugh.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(acox914 @ Nov 14 2003, 02:34 PM)
Hey, we finally see where miles comes from.....
Look closely---(he musthave hopped the fence) laugh.gif

dude, the reflection in the glass is a "mirror". i expected better from you. rolleyes.gif

unless the guys at the mental institution put their banner up in "mirror print". laugh.gif
Andy
redshift
No, actually it's my window decal.

=\

M
-On De Loose-
Qarl
How do we know it's YOUR car? and not just some random 914 in Savannah?

Hey look... I have one of these too finger.gif

Regards,

Kelly

P.S. nice to see you actually have a 914 (or at least know how to recognize one when you they let out out your cell for a few hours each day!)
redshift
ohmy.gif

I am catching up.

M
Red-Beard
Now you just need to get that car re-oriented, and on the left coast...

Baja III is coming soom....
redshift
No, ALL OF YOU NEED TO MOVE HERE.

I can see me trying to esssplain that one!

M
URY914
Nice car.
Who owns it?
redshift
I've been thinking about "Operation: Clean Schweet!", where I drive all night, and slap both you, and Karl with a single salmon.

M
Aaron Cox
Sirandy: finger.gif laugh.gif jk....

A salmon eh?
URY914
What the f*** are you going to drive all night? lol3.gif driving-girl.gif w00t.gif
redshift
laugh.gif

mad.gif

m
ChrisReale
Nice Triad. car looks great. Now all you need is Koni's all around, a set of adjustable spring perches, and some wider meats on those rims. Then there are the sway bars, which means bigger torsion bars, which goes hand in hand with stiffer springs, which only makes sense when you have mono ball strut mounts, that really only shine when you have Meullers bearings all around that make the ride softer for the Hoosier slicks that you put on when you moved to the bay area to race at laguna Seca unsure.gif ......... givemebeer.gif
Qarl
Hmm....
Aaron Cox
kellzey/ Thats perfect! smilie_pokal.gif
redshift
From what Chris says, I need a whole new car, and from what I think Karl said, it's all delusional.

smilie_pokal.gif

I am insane.

M
Katmanken
So Miles,

is that house in the background (AKA Pathalogical Liars Lodge...) also the site of the clown on the porch with the shotgun photo?

That's a scary pic! blink.gif

Ken
Qarl
What clown? unsure.gif
Aaron Cox
What clown?  

Mile's day job? ohmy.gif
Bruce Allert
Post it agin! I wanna see it boldblue.gif Post it agin! I wanna see it boldblue.gif Post it agin! I wanna see it boldblue.gif Post it agin! I wanna see it boldblue.gif
bruce
Joe Ricard
Miles that license plate is absolutely priceless. pray.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Nov 15 2003, 06:46 PM)
Miles that license plate is absolutely priceless. pray.gif

ROFL laugh.gif
Qarl
Could this be redshift?
Qarl
What about this?
Aaron Cox
thats just plain disturbing Karl ohmy.gif
Qarl
You know how hard it was to find a friggin picture of a clown with a gun?
Aaron Cox
leave it to karl blink.gif
redshift
lol... this is all so fun..

www.clownswithguns.com

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.