Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One "cool" 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Nemo914
Who would have thought this plate was available? I have been an Alaska resident since being stationed there in the 90's. Never even thought to ask for this plate! I guess there aren't a lot of 914's registered in Alaska. The entire time I lived there, I saw one. It is a harsh climate. I wouldn't want mine there!

I'm sure the California guys are drooling. I know there are no personalized "914anything" plates left there to take.
URY914
Very rare = very cool

Paul
madd_dogg_914
QUOTE(Nemo914 @ Nov 14 2003, 06:52 AM)
I'm sure the California guys are drooling. I know there are no personalized "914anything" plates left there to take.

Sure there are, why just last week I got a list and the following is STILL available:
914FYSTS
914WAAL
914WLAU
914IJXA
914TRQQ

And I am sure there is still lots available! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

-Chris

Seriously though, I know what you mean, and it sucks!
onrails
that's great! one "cool" tag! smilie_pokal.gif
coulden't get it here.
Jenny
I've got JENS 914, but I don't imagine there are too many Jennys in CA that own 914s and want personalized plates. I've also got PORSCHE on a Nevada plate, courtesy of Mr. Vegasracer. pray.gif

Jen
Nemo914
I would bet there has been a thread on this before, but I never saw it. What other personalized Porsche (preferably 914) plates are out there?

I almost took "72 914", but I couldn't pass up "914". Just out of curiosity, I checked Alaska for "924", "911", "930" and "928"--and they were all taken. Guess I just got lucky (or all other Alaska 914s have long since rusted away!)
Joe Bob
Saw PORSCHE on CA plate with an expired tag at Dunkels.....wonder if it is out of registration if it can be grabbed?
TheCabinetmaker
MikeZ, how come your face is so red? what ya been doing? hmmmmm?
Katmanken
The blue one is not the only 914 in Alaska. Saw a yellow one in the fenced in area behind the Anchorage VW dealer a coupla years ago. In for repairs I guess.

Ken
Joe Bob
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Nov 14 2003, 04:35 PM)
MikeZ, how come your face is so red? what ya been doing? hmmmmm?

I was on the can looking into the mirror when taking the pic?

How about sun/wind burn????

We have a clear and sunny sky with low temps of around 44 F at night and 70s in the daytime. Working onthe garage and my naturally stunning physique lend to my ruddiness bs.gif .....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.