Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
slivel
I received a catalog in the mail today - DPS Motorsports. I've never heard of them before. They are located in Agoura Hills , CA. Anybody know anything about them? One thing I noticed in the catalog is that they offer left and right taillight lenses in US and European styles. Also have the whole assemblies. I've never seen just the lenses available - at least not for several years. It appears that they have a decent selection of seals and weather stripping for 914's. No endorsement - as I said I don't know anything about them but potentially a source for us parts-starved 914 owners.
SirAndy
QUOTE(slivel @ Dec 5 2006, 03:49 PM) *

DPS Motorsports

never heard of them ...

http://www.dps-motorsports.com/afterMarket/index.aspx

whois:

Current Registrar: TUCOWS INC.
IP Address: 66.226.64.20 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: US(UNITED STATES)-CALIFORNIA-SAN DIEGO
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: Apache 1
Lock Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK
Web Site Status: Active
DMOZ no listings
Y! Directory: see listings
Web Site Title: WWW.DPS-Motorsports.com
Secure: No
E-commerce: No
Traffic Ranking: 4
Data as of: 22-May-2006

bye1.gif Andy
slivel
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 5 2006, 04:10 PM) *

QUOTE(slivel @ Dec 5 2006, 03:49 PM) *

DPS Motorsports

never heard of them ...

http://www.dps-motorsports.com/afterMarket/index.aspx

whois:

Current Registrar: TUCOWS INC.
IP Address: 66.226.64.20 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: US(UNITED STATES)-CALIFORNIA-SAN DIEGO
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: Apache 1
Lock Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK
Web Site Status: Active
DMOZ no listings
Y! Directory: see listings
Web Site Title: WWW.DPS-Motorsports.com
Secure: No
E-commerce: No
Traffic Ranking: 4
Data as of: 22-May-2006

bye1.gif Andy

So, Andy..... for us not so enlightened network types, does that stuff ring any alarm bells?
SirAndy
QUOTE(slivel @ Dec 5 2006, 04:20 PM) *

So, Andy..... for us not so enlightened network types, does that stuff ring any alarm bells?

not really. looks like a outlet of a larger parts-pusher ...

i guess it all depends on if they can deliver ...
smile.gif Andy
kart54
DPS is owned by a relative of mine- Dayton Emerson, and his partner, Mark Laughlin. They have been doing primarily newer Porsche stuff for several years (5-10). If you look around the site you'll see Dayton's car at Willow. It's the black car with the DPS motorsports logo. He does quite a bit with PCA and POC.
They are small compared to say, Pelican or Performance Products, but growing. They recently decided to branch out into the older Porsche's. That's why your now seeing the 914 and 356 stuff. I'll let him know about this site, he may want to chime in.
As far as I know he's got a very good reputation for delivering quality parts. It's normally been new stuff for newer porsches. I don't know what his experience is with 914's.
Randy
Ventura, CA
Car 54 Here I Am- SCCA G prod Porsche
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.