Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where are the pictures in this thread?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
smontanaro
I popped on over to look at Gint's 914/6 restoration thread from 2003. There are no pictures, but it's pretty clear from the text there used to be some. Where'd they go???

Thx,

Skip
Gint
QUOTE(smontanaro @ Dec 5 2006, 05:16 PM) *

I popped on over to look at Gint's 914/6 restoration thread from 2003. There are no pictures, but it's pretty clear from the text there used to be some. Where'd they go???

Thx,

Skip

I just went through the first two pages and they're all there. confused24.gif
VegasRacer
I've got nuttin' here. confused24.gif
Hammy
I don't see any either.
except for near the end of 2nd page
G e o r g e
i got some, but not all, or at least it looks that way. Such as "post moron" reply
markb
A couple (posts 33-35), but none other than those.
GWN7
I get none till page two......... of the broken trany is where they start
Gint
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Dec 5 2006, 05:47 PM) *

I get none till page two......... of the broken trany is where they start

OK, I'm seeing that too. Up to post #33 the pictures are gone for some reason. After that, they all seem to be there.

Can a couple of you guys that said they couldn't see any check this particular post in the thread and tell me what you see?

Post #33

What about this one:

Post #521
GWN7
First is cracked trany bolt hole...second is shiney red paint
smontanaro
I see the same as Bruce. Cracked and shiny.

Skip
smontanaro
Gint,

Being a bit more persistent, I looked at the second page of the thread. The first image I see is in post #33. It's a picture of an engine/trans combination. The #33 you referred to actually appears to be from #34. Very mysterious...

Skip
Gint
Cool. Somehow the pics from the oldest set of posts are gone. I'll fix that eventually. Thanks for the input gang.
cooltimes
QUOTE(Gint @ Dec 5 2006, 09:03 PM) *

Cool. Somehow the pics from the oldest set of posts are gone. I'll fix that eventually. Thanks for the input gang.

With Explorer, I saw 2 photos. Right now, using Foxfire, There are none.
Must be MS program based photos.

MikeCool
5 minutes or so later:
Back again with Explorer. They are gone. Scratch this info. Dang, just when I thought I was being useful. Snakebit again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.