Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Don't read this
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Bah Humbug? $25 bickering? It's worse over at Pelican. Then there's driving and dealing with people in general this week. My normal fuching sunny disposition is taking a hit. Cheer up!

Someday we'll look back and say, 'Those were the good old days'. aktion035.gif
TonyAKAVW
Excellent Th..........................

aww nevermind.

Just remember that there are something like 3000 members here. Its only 20-50 who make all the noise.
bondo
QUOTE(TonyAKAVW @ Dec 5 2006, 05:47 PM) *

Its only 20-50 who make all the noise.

Fortunately your 914 is so loud it drowns them all out. biggrin.gif
Pat Garvey
Yeah, you told us not to read this, but you may as well has raised a red flag!

I work in retailing these days & you woud think every ancient person (I call them "raisins") came out with a right to bitch. "How come you don't have this...or that..? If I told them it was beacuse all thier tight ass counterparts were faster than they are at getting something for nothing....... I am REALLY sick of the Depression people - they think everything is owed to them because they lived through it! If so, they're doing a damned good job. I'm 60 & they think I'm a kid (actually, they're right), but I'm REALLY tired of them stopping in the dead center of an aisle & staring blankly at ...something!

OK, I'm better now. Sometimes you just need to vent.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Dec 5 2006, 06:25 PM) *

I work in retailing these days & ...... I'm 60 ....

are you a greeter at walmart? chairfall.gif
Joe Bob
Ahhh, somebody needs a reach around....
TonyAKAVW
Dr Evil
2 wrinkly testicles
pfierb
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Dec 5 2006, 09:25 PM) *

Yeah, you told us not to read this, but you may as well has raised a red flag!

I work in retailing these days & you woud think every ancient person (I call them "raisins") came out with a right to bitch. "How come you don't have this...or that..? If I told them it was beacuse all thier tight ass counterparts were faster than they are at getting something for nothing....... I am REALLY sick of the Depression people - they think everything is owed to them because they lived through it! If so, they're doing a damned good job. I'm 60 & they think I'm a kid (actually, they're right), but I'm REALLY tired of them stopping in the dead center of an aisle & staring blankly at ...something!

OK, I'm better now. Sometimes you just need to vent.

Sorry that you don't like depression people....I'm one of them and I don't stand in the middle of the isle and stare blankly and I also say please and thank you and excuse me and hold doors open for others, things that I learned from my parents or else. Oh you will probably laugh at this but I still stand up when a woman enters the room and open the car door for my wife......No one owes me anything.
Cheers Paul F.
VegasRacer
It sounds like somebody didn't get their nap today. yellowsleep[1].gif
dflesburg
geez you intollerant bastard.... lol

I suppose you hated the hippies, punk rockers and now these kids with thier pants hanging off thier asses.

"Lets all get togeather and hate one another in a sea of disunity... " - Black Flag 1980.

I suppose that the rest of us could all hate the boomers for raping the pension plans, destroying the american dream, parting out everything good in america to make a buck and selling out all our good jobs to overseas workers... but that would make us just like you, dad.

No dad, not me.

I will be better than that. I won't hate for hates sake. It just makes you wind up bitter and twisted, and alone. Have some compassion, love a little, at the end of the day, you will be happier and if you are lucky maybe not alone.
pfierb

I will be better than that. I won't hate for hates sake. It just makes you wind up bitter and twisted, and alone. Have some compassion, love a little, at the end of the day, you will be happier and if you are lucky maybe not alone.
[/quote]

Amen !!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.