Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trying to add my VIN info
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
So I was looking into putting my VIN info into the data base as I have it right here adn I can not seem to figure it out. I go to the edit/VIN tab adn it says I can edit my VIN, but I do not have a VIN to edit as I never put it in there in the first place. So, I can not figure out where to start.

For the future so I do not have to find it agin I am posting it here: 4732921222

Thanks!
So.Cal.914
Trying to add my VIN info, WTF am I missing? 2am, cant sleep, clown will eat me

Is that Pennywise we are talking here Evil?

Tried to figure it out for you but I have two VIN's in there , all I had to do was click on the VIN.

But you have no VIN and I could not replicate that situation. Sorry.
Part Pricer

I regret that I am the one that is relaying this information to everyone here. But, the Associated Press is reporting that Mike (Dr. Evil) has been eaten by the villainous clown that lives in his closet. The Pennsylvania State Police have begun a search in hopes of capturing the fugitive clown, The only clues found at the scene were footprints left by size 36 shoes.

clown2.gif busted_cop.gif

This just in...the suspect was last seen driving eastbound on Rt. 322 driving a stolen Porsche 914. It was reported that in the car with him are his 16 accomplices.

clown2.gif clown2.gif clown2.gif clown2.gif clown2.gif clown2.gif clown2.gif clown2.gif clown2.gif clown2.gif clown2.gif clown2.gif clown2.gif clown2.gif clown2.gif clown2.gif
dagdal1967
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Dec 6 2006, 11:02 PM) *

So I was looking into putting my VIN info into the data base as I have it right here adn I can not seem to figure it out. I go to the edit/VIN tab adn it says I can edit my VIN, but I do not have a VIN to edit as I never put it in there in the first place. So, I can not figure out where to start.

For the future so I do not have to find it agin I am posting it here: 4732921222

Thanks!

I had (and still have) the same problem.. I think someone answered me with

"This still isn't fixed after all the hacks and crashes we had"...

I think there is still some code that needs to be replace/added/written.

I'm waiting to put mine in too.. Right now it's still registered to "Jack Daniels".

Doug
SirAndy
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Dec 6 2006, 11:02 PM) *

WTF am I missing?

you've been missing the 10+ posts of mine stating that this is still work in progress and the editing part has not yet been coded ...

send some "spare" time my way and i'll be happy to speed this up ...
bye1.gif Andy
Dr Evil
I missed those posts because I did not care until now wink.gif I just wanted to make sure I wasnt being dee dee dee about the damn thing. Computers can frustrate me so.

No worries, carry on. I have no "free time".

Paul, the funny thing is that I actually dreamed about my car workng last night. But then I woke up sad.gif
Trekkor
I don't really care for clowns... unsure.gif

is still work in progress

Is this why you won't answer your phone? av-943.gif

KT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.