t]
ein 6er
xxx

race914
Awesome Pics! clap56.gif

So cool to see that many 914s running together! wub.gif

We only had a few at Septembers SCCA Vintage at Laguna Seca sad.gif
jt914/6
Doug- Great pictures as always-sorry I missed you-I was driving the 147 along with a co-driver for the 4 hour - thanks again-Jim
Randal
QUOTE(ein 6er @ Dec 7 2006, 07:44 AM) *

this was the last race of the season. results should be up soon @ HSR.com .

i didn't shoot a lot of pics, same cars were at the daytona race. ran into some club members and had a great time.

derick bell was there!! not sure if he drove though. 1st pic is of him setting in a 962. funny, he look thrilled, like it was the 1st time he had ever sat in one!!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

MG

Great Pictures, thanks.
carr914
Nice shots as usual Doug. Nice seeing yourself, Rob and Steve on Saturday.

T.C.
carr914
962 Nosejob
ein 6er
<!-
ji
Terrance
which camera/lense are you using? Shots look great.

ein 6er
<
jt914/6
Doug- Wish I had some in car from the weekend as Tim and I had several really good races. Unfortunately I was lazy and didn't take any video this weekend. Again-sorry I missed you-were you there besides Sunday? Off season has started and no racing until Winter Fest now-going to do the 6 hour with some buddies in an RX7. Maybe I will see you then-Happy Holidays to you-Jim
jt914/6
That was me in the pink and chrome helmet so as you can see from your pics Tim and I had some good close racing also.
naro914
Hi,
I'm thinking of getting into HSR racing...what race group/specs were most of these pictures taken from?

Oh, and Great Pictures!!!
maf914
http://www.hsrrace.com/HSR/HSRHome.nsf/att...pdf?OpenElement

Check the HSR website. You can figure out the various classes based on year and engine displacement. idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.