Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Visit to the Taj Magarage on Speed right now
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hmeeder
I think this has been covered here before, but the "My Classic Car" visit to Dayton, OH is on right now.

Saw a white 914 in a pan shot of the shop. Believe it's a 6
Brew
Doesn't anyone around here work?? ;^)
914forme
Yes it is a -6, only 914 in his collection.

Nice place to go an hang out, lots of car clubs in hte area rent it out for various events.

Bar, game room, 550 spyder drooley.gif entire collection is drooley.gif but some of it goes against my grain as a Porsche owner, these things are ment to be driven.
race914
Wish they would have spent a couple minutes with the 914. But the 959 was not hard to look at!
bbrown
QUOTE(914forme @ Dec 7 2006, 12:43 PM) *

Nice place to go an hang out, lots of car clubs in hte area rent it out for various events.

Bar, game room, 550 spyder drooley.gif entire collection is drooley.gif but some of it goes against my grain as a Porsche owner, these things are ment to be driven.

bbrown
QUOTE(bbrown @ Dec 7 2006, 01:36 PM) *

QUOTE(914forme @ Dec 7 2006, 12:43 PM) *

They did drive the 959 to "Porsches to Oxford" this summer. Check out the pictures and video. You can see my car in the background as they show the interior of a very clean 356, the red one as seen thru the windshield.
JmuRiz
QUOTE(Brew @ Dec 7 2006, 12:30 PM) *

Doesn't anyone around here work?? ;^)

I do, so I missed this and the show the other day, ah well. Gots to bring home the bacon to throw at the 914 biggrin.gif
Van914
I've been to the Garage many times and I continue to be impressed with John's cars. John is also a really nice man and a great host. Here is the web site.
Enjoy
Van914
Van914
Sorry I forgot the link.

http://www.tajmagaraj.com/
BMartin914
The owner also has a few very nice comments to say about his 7700 mi all-original 1970 914-6...

"Throwing good money after bad"?!?!?!? dry.gif

URY914
Is this the guy with the 356 postal van?
hmeeder
Yeah, this one... Built out of 2 junkers

Has a carrera 4 cam motor in it with peashooter exhaust. Says it's pretty loud.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.